• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

CritterKeeper79

Welcome welcome! That's a nice starter list you got there! :)
Thank you guy’s for the warm welcome. I started out at another forum, I remember was good back when I had my rose hair but place seems different. Been listening to Tom Moran’s podcast and videos and he seems to recommend this forum highly.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello everyone, I’m slightly new to the hobby, I had a G. rosea years ago, which matured into a male and passed. I am back in and just shy of maybe 2 months, I have seven slings. A. seemanni , B. Auturatum, B. hamori , A. avicularia, Columbia sp. large , P. irminia and H. maculata. Been reading the threads here and seems like a nice place.
Welcome to this fantastic forum! :beer:

Phlo1

Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
Hello! I am donovan. Hope this forum is still active!

InsectJess

Hello! My name is Jesse and I'm fairly new to the tarantula hobby. I've had my Aphonopelma chalcodes for about a year and a half, and I recently acquired some tarantula slings. In total, I have 9 tarantulas in total and I'm looking to learn as much as I can.

Background on me, for the first 30+ years of my life I was deathly afraid of spiders, but Lucas helped me get over that. After enjoying those videos, Youtube decided to recommend me tarantula videos, and like watching a car crash I couldn't look away. Then I slowly started to come around to their beauty, which led me to get my first tarantula. I now own 9 tarantulas and 9 jumping spiders and my friends and family have no idea who I am anymore :D

I absolutely love this hobby, it brings me such joy :)

Richieha2012

Hello! My name is Jesse and I'm fairly new to the tarantula hobby. I've had my Aphonopelma chalcodes for about a year and a half, and I recently acquired some tarantula slings. In total, I have 9 tarantulas in total and I'm looking to learn as much as I can.

Background on me, for the first 30+ years of my life I was deathly afraid of spiders, but Lucas helped me get over that. After enjoying those videos, Youtube decided to recommend me tarantula videos, and like watching a car crash I couldn't look away. Then I slowly started to come around to their beauty, which led me to get my first tarantula. I now own 9 tarantulas and 9 jumping spiders and my friends and family have no idea who I am anymore :D

Welcome Jesse! I’m pretty new to the hobby as well! There are lots of knowledgeable experienced keepers here!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Hello Jesse, welcome. :)

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Welcome, all you need right here! :)

shatteredpast7

Hi, I found this forum by accident and I am so glad I did. I just got my very first T (an Arizona Blonde named Barbara). I feel very grateful to have a place where there are others with the same interests as me. I have come here for advice and answers and have never been disappointed. Sometimes I just scroll through the forums for hours! I hope to be apart of the community for a long time! Thank you!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, I found this forum by accident and I am so glad I did. I just got my very first T (an Arizona Blonde named Barbara). I feel very grateful to have a place where there are others with the same interests as me. I have come here for advice and answers and have never been disappointed. Sometimes I just scroll through the forums for hours! I hope to be apart of the community for a long time! Thank you!

Hello and welcome both to the forum and the hobby. :) Please ask any questions you may have there's usually someone around to help you.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome, you will like it here!

Latest posts