• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome. :)
There is a search button at the top right or you could just as your question in a new post in the General Discussion section.

Arthroverts

Hello all, Arthroverts here and anywhere else you see that name. @octanejunkie is mostly responsible for getting me over here from Arachnoboards (or is that The Forum That Shall Not Be Named here?), and I'm looking forward to participating :).

I've been in the hobby for about four years seriously, though by no means are tarantulas my only interest in the diverse world of invertebrates. I am the founder/leader of the Invertebrate Club of Southern California and the proprietor of the blog arthroverts.org. I am always happy to discuss tarantulas and invertebrates with serious fellow enthusiasts and breeders.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello all, Arthroverts here and anywhere else you see that name. @octanejunkie is mostly responsible for getting me over here from Arachnoboards (or is that The Forum That Shall Not Be Named here?), and I'm looking forward to participating :).

I've been in the hobby for about four years seriously, though by no means are tarantulas my only interest in the diverse world of invertebrates. I am the founder/leader of the Invertebrate Club of Southern California and the proprietor of the blog arthroverts.org. I am always happy to discuss tarantulas and invertebrates with serious fellow enthusiasts and breeders.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Welcome aboard, sir! Glad you made it

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Hello and welcome :)

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Welcome aboard!