• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

AdamG

Hi everyone. New keeper here who's used this forum for information purposes and decided to join as you all seem nice.

Currently keeping 3 slings and 2 juveniles and working my way in slowly, gaining knowledge as I go and just generally super happy to be doing something I always wanted to do yet always found intimidating.

Hope to continue my learning here!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. New keeper here who's used this forum for information purposes and decided to join as you all seem nice.

Currently keeping 3 slings and 2 juveniles and working my way in slowly, gaining knowledge as I go and just generally super happy to be doing something I always wanted to do yet always found intimidating.

Hope to continue my learning here!
Hi Adam welcome to the forum :)

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
:)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the forum/family Richie, you are on the best place ever for all your tarantula needs as a newbie or as a seasoned hobbyist. We are all here for fun and the love of the hobby as well as getting a chance to all help each others when in need.
Cheers.

CritterKeeper79

Hello everyone, I’m slightly new to the hobby, I had a G. rosea years ago, which matured into a male and passed. I am back in and just shy of maybe 2 months, I have seven slings. A. seemanni , B. Auturatum, B. hamori , A. avicularia, Columbia sp. large , P. irminia and H. maculata. Been reading the threads here and seems like a nice place.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello everyone, I’m slightly new to the hobby, I had a G. rosea years ago, which matured into a male and passed. I am back in and just shy of maybe 2 months, I have seven slings. A. seemanni , B. Auturatum, B. hamori , A. avicularia, Columbia sp. large , P. irminia and H. maculata. Been reading the threads here and seems like a nice place.

Welcome welcome! That's a nice starter list you got there! :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Nice