• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PanzoN88's eight legged pack

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Casey K. the B. schroederi I bought from you decided to change yet again. (Ignore the spots, that is just pieces of substrate)

image.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you decide to sell her, PLEASE give me the opportunity to purchase first. :)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you decide to sell her, PLEASE give me the opportunity to purchase first. :)
I will be sure to remember that. Hopefully one day I can breed her, though I think it will be difficult to find a male when the time comes.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You know, I have an X. immanis female of you decide to trade her out.....if interested.....lol.
Tempting as it is, i think she will stay put for now. If my H. dictator drops a sac or two, you will be first on my list.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
When was the MM's ultimate molt?
E. Sp. red: 1/6/18 H. dictator, i'll have to check

I feel like they should make their rounds to other females instead of spending their last days, months or years pacing an enclosure. The H. dictator is more likely to stick around, since i know he did his thing, but the E. Sp. red needs to pass on his genes. If i could find another adult female that would be best, but i am looking at all options while he is still active.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
E. Sp. red: 1/6/18 H. dictator, i'll have to check

I feel like they should make their rounds to other females instead of spending their last days, months or years pacing an enclosure. The H. dictator is more likely to stick around, since i know he did his thing, but the E. Sp. red needs to pass on his genes. If i could find another adult female that would be best, but i am looking at all options while he is still active.
I have two new adult female E. sp Red but they are showing signs of premolt and who knows when they will actually molt. If he is still around then I will get with ya

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have two new adult female E. sp Red but they are showing signs of premolt and who knows when they will actually molt. If he is still around then I will get with ya
My female is as well. Either way I am always looking for any Euathlus Sp. (one can never have too many reds). The molting habits of Euathlus Sp. red/yellow are weird. Two of my Sp. yellow and my female Sp. red are all in premolt, my third Sp. yellow molted a week and two days ago.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
B. hamorii freshly molted, she seems to be quite hairy compared to other B. hamorii I've seen in pictures.

image.jpeg

Latest posts