• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PanzoN88's eight legged pack

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice T collection!:T:
Thank you, it's about to expand here soon I am going to be getting three orders here in the future, one order is going to be a male E. Sp. red as I will be pairing my female soon. The other two orders are a surprise that only I will know until they arrive.

Pasodama

3 Year Member
Thank you, it's about to expand here soon I am going to be getting three orders here in the future, one order is going to be a male E. Sp. red as I will be pairing my female soon. The other two orders are a surprise that only I will know until they arrive.

That is great.:)
Wish you luck, with the E. sp. red pairing, and will be cool to see what you add to your collection.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That is great.:)
Wish you luck, with the E. sp. red pairing, and will be cool to see what you add to your collection.
The E. Sp. Red is coming in 7-10 days. The male has molted and as you know it's not smart to ship right after molt and first meal after molt.

The second order is up in the air (still wavering but leaning towards yes)

Haven't even started on planning the third yet.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Order #1: a sexed pair of B. Emilia

Male
image.jpeg

Female

image.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on order #1!
The B. emilia is a wonderful, and beautiful, species.:)
The male tried bolting upon transfer to its enclosure. The female is currently destroying a superworm as I type this. I will post updated pictures of the rest of my collection later on.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am a week late, but the male E. Sp. red made it as well as a surprise freebie P. Scrofa, pictures to come soon.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad to see that the male E. sp. red made it okay.:)
That is a great freebie, that you got, as well!
Congrats!
Once he matures (within a molt or two), hopefully I will have a E. Sp. red infestation. The P. Scrofa is a feisty little gal/guy, not showing colors quite yet but judging by pictures they look stunning

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Guess I'll post pictures of the rest of them.

B. Albopilosum is first

image.jpeg

Second is my male B. Emilia (well, his legs anyway)
image.jpeg

My female E. Sp. Red
image.jpeg

The female B. Emilia (with flash)
image.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thinking of taking more pictures of my collection to post here, but which specimens should I take pictures of? My collection as of right now hasn't changed much. As it stands I currently have:

0.1.0 A. geniculata
0.1.0 B. albopilosum
0.1.0 P. cancerides (two weeks removed from molt)
1.1.0 E. Sp. red
1.1.0 B. sabulosum
0.0.1 P. scrofa (molted a week ago
0.0.1 G. pulchripes (freshly molted few days ago)
1.1.0 B. emilia
0.0.1 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. rosea
0.0.1 N. chromatus (three weeks removed from molt)

Or would you all rather wait until the new additions get here next week. They are as follows:

0.0.2 C. versicolor (I almost typed Avicularia)
0.0.5 E. Sp. yellow
1.0.0 E. Sp. red (just to have another younger male)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Echo last post......ALL of them. For me though, love the Genics. There is a gallery section too where you can set up your own album and keep them all there that way others can go into your album if they wanted too and see pre and post moult, maturing etc. My albums are set up by year. They can be accessed through my link in the signature.

Latest posts