• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PanzoN88's eight legged pack

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's finally time I posted pictures of most of the new additions.

First is a picture of my female B. schroederi. You can't really tell in this photo, but she is starting to turn black. (Black spot on abdomen)

image.jpeg

Second is the unsexed P. atrichromatus

image.jpeg

N. incei "gold" sling

image.jpeg

O. Sp. Cebu sling. Yes, I know the picture is terrible, this little one is always eager to bolt, therefore I had to take a picture through the enclosure.

image.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am going to take more pictures over the weekend, but which species should I take the pics of?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Any pokies you have or Lasiodoras would be cool, especially P Striata if you have it.
Don't have any, pokies are out of my league as far as advanced species are concerned. I also do not have any lasiadora Sp. (anymore that is, I used to have an LP sling), however I am planning to get an L. Klugi in the not very distant future. As far as tarantulas that can get large I have:

P. cancerides 0.1.0 (she just molted a week ago)
P.atrichromatus 0.0.1 (quite an insane specimen)
A. geniculata 0.1.0 (needs no introduction)

As far as OWs, all I have is:

Oraphnaecus Sp. cebu (seems underrated to me)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I haven't seen that OW before.
It's the one in the foggy picture above, luckily I think I can get a better picture of it now. I don't know too much about them, but they are terrestrial, my little one created a small burrow for itself and webbed the rest of the deli cup. I read that they get to around 6" DLS. It is very defensive and fast. It is a very good eater, I just fed mine yesterday as a matter of fact.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes it does! It will get darker as it grows. Beautiful tarantula to own! :)
From this first molt I've witnessed, I have to agree, the way this one looked shortly after the molt was very stunning. I'll definitely post more pictures as she grows.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thinking of posting more pictures, i've got nothing better to do, being that i can't go anywhere with the 9" of snow and the thick sheets of ice that are forming with the sleet. What could be better than snapping tarantula pictures.

Choices for today:

0.0.1 Orphnaecus Sp. "Cebu" (though vent sexing is not the best way to determine gender, especially if the specimen is smaller, i attempted ventral sexing and it looks like i may possibly have a female)

0.1.0 Brachypelma emilia

2.1.0 Euathlus Sp. red

0.1.0 Phormictopus cancerides

0.0.1 Phormictopus atrichromatus (for now suspect male, yet still a bit small to be able to tell, maybe i'll try opening its molt to find out)

0.1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum (very bulky)

0.1.0 Brachypelma schroederi (looks like it could be needing a molt in the near future)

All of the above

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thinking of posting more pictures, i've got nothing better to do, being that i can't go anywhere with the 9" of snow and the thick sheets of ice that are forming with the sleet. What could be better than snapping tarantula pictures.

Choices for today:

0.0.1 Orphnaecus Sp. "Cebu" (though vent sexing is not the best way to determine gender, especially if the specimen is smaller, i attempted ventral sexing and it looks like i may possibly have a female)

0.1.0 Brachypelma emilia

2.1.0 Euathlus Sp. red

0.1.0 Phormictopus cancerides

0.0.1 Phormictopus atrichromatus (for now suspect male, yet still a bit small to be able to tell, maybe i'll try opening its molt to find out)

0.1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum (very bulky)

0.1.0 Brachypelma schroederi (looks like it could be needing a molt in the near future)

All of the above

Oh yes all of them but if it's just one I say Schroederi. You can never see enough pics of rare T's!!! :)

Latest posts