• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

SillySpiders

3 Year Member
Hey folks, name's Greg and started collecting with my 6 yo daughter, Ella (at her request of course, lol). Here are our four so far in order of acquisition:

1) Grammostola Pulchripes - "Spitzy" (confirmed female, young adult)
2) Aphonopelma chalcodes - "Henrietta" (didn't plan on this purchase but after learning how to handle with this one, just couldn't pass her/him up, adult)
3) Brachypelma albopilosum - "Carlos" (inexpensive, compulsive purchase ie: "daddy please, please, please...LOL, sling)
AND OUR PRIDE AND JOY....
4) Grammostola pulchra!!! - "Charlotte" (waited a year for this one and really hoping that it's a girl!, sling)
So if you haven't figured it out, they have all been named by my unique little adventurer!

When I figure out how to upload pics I will as I have some really great shots. This is my first forum so please bare with me, not a tech guy lol!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey folks, name's Greg and started collecting with my 6 yo daughter, Ella (at her request of course, lol). Here are our four so far in order of acquisition:

1) Grammostola Pulchripes - "Spitzy" (confirmed female, young adult)
2) Aphonopelma chalcodes - "Henrietta" (didn't plan on this purchase but after learning how to handle with this one, just couldn't pass her/him up, adult)
3) Brachypelma albopilosum - "Carlos" (inexpensive, compulsive purchase ie: "daddy please, please, please...LOL, sling)
AND OUR PRIDE AND JOY....
4) Grammostola pulchra!!! - "Charlotte" (waited a year for this one and really hoping that it's a girl!, sling)
So if you haven't figured it out, they have all been named by my unique little adventurer!

When I figure out how to upload pics I will as I have some really great shots. This is my first forum so please bare with me, not a tech guy lol!
Welcome to the forum (you and your daughter :) )
For pics...Go to gallery and select the "add media" button. you should then be able to navigate to the upload image section where you can load from your own gallery/ files. Hope that helps

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kinda what I figured, I really like this forum the best out of the three I joined. So I think I'll try and do an annual at the beginning of next month if I don't do monthly at the end of this month when I get paid again.
Think I know what the other two forums are, give the less populated one a chance, it's a good place.

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Hey, Vlad, There's a guy on Youtube with a channel called The Dark Den. He has tons of videos of his tarantulas, which must number in the dozens. He lives in Romania, too! You might want to check him out:

Best of luck to you and your new tarantula!

Eyem4jesus

Hi I’m Teri, I’m new on here and new to the hobby. I currently have 4 T’s and have three more coming. There is a neighbor who introduced me to the hobby and goes on expos up and down the coast. I thought I’d try my hand at some macro photography! Hope you enjoy! Glad to be here.
8688A4AD-EC0F-401A-B48A-DA9B4DBFB892.jpeg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi I’m Teri, I’m new on here and new to the hobby. I currently have 4 T’s and have three more coming. There is a neighbor who introduced me to the hobby and goes on expos up and down the coast. I thought I’d try my hand at some macro photography! Hope you enjoy! Glad to be here.View attachment 38557

Hi Teri, welcome to the addiction. That's a great photo :)

Latest posts