• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

New Moon Koala

I plan to own a tarantula this month as I used to own tarantulas and scorpions years ago. I want to bring those back into my hobby again and would like to buy through experienced people rather than just to buy from pet stores.

Any well-known sellers in Minnesota? Hit me up.

Hi, my name’s Rob.
I’m completely new to the tarantula hobby, got my first one at the southern invert show in Brighton two weeks ago, a beautiful little Caribena Versicolor sling.
Now I’m hooked. I’ve ordered three more from The Spider Shop & I’m looking to get more too. I’ve always been fascinated by T’s, but I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to take the plunge.
Anyway, just thought I’d say hi and introduce myself to everyone.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello my name is Roxanne I'm turning 36 and i live in San Francisco. Ive just started keeping as i am REALLY afrid of spiders

Hi, my name’s Rob.
I’m completely new to the tarantula hobby, got my first one at the southern invert show in Brighton two weeks ago, a beautiful little Caribena Versicolor sling.
Now I’m hooked. I’ve ordered three more from The Spider Shop & I’m looking to get more too. I’ve always been fascinated by T’s, but I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to take the plunge.

Welcome to you both :)

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Hi, my name’s Rob.
Hello and welcome! Nice choice for your first. What are the other three you've ordered?

SCaylor1995

Hello all, my name is Sarah; I'm a 23yr old from Mississippi. I am new to the hobby, so I will be asking lots of questions. My current profile picture is not my T, but it is the breed I'm trying buy here shortly (L. parahybana). If you're a breeder or collector in the southeast region of the US, let me know so I can follow you and maybe see each other at future expos :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Sarah welcome to the forum:). L. parahybana is a great T to begin with, I hope you find one soon

Latest posts