• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I use a wet paint brush...lightly brush the area. Get it really wet. lots of water on papertowels for it to sit on when your taking a break....just make sure the book lungs don't get submerged. I just had to do over a dozen 1st instar...it took all day but they all made it.

Now that's dedication, well done :D

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
G. rosea (rose hair) molted today finally! It looks like a male, anyone looking for a 2.5" juvie? :)
G. rosea.jpg
G.rosea.jpg

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
I am, don't want 145 I hirsutum. I have been keeping sales local for the most part, the 4 I did pack for shipping took me awhile to wrangle into the vile these things just keep running around and around and around. I am out of small vials and will need to order some more to be able to ship. I dont think I can post prices here...... A freshly molted adult (Mom) is one page back.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
This is @Arachnoclown who is in heavy pre-moult, he looks happy with the substrate, he strangely likes “bud light” in his dish.... He also doesn’t like crickets, hoppers, super worms or even Dubia roaches, he likes pepperoni pizza or medium rare fillet steaks with asparagus and mash... He’s a handful but he’s my buddy in a tank! Highly recommend getting one :D
r4AI2mW.jpg
:D
ROFLMAO.......

Latest posts