• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

TokeHound

My Avicularia avicularia FINALLY molted after not eating for 40+ days. I was also having some sort of gnat larva infestation so I was worried that she wasn't going to make it, or get eaten when she finally did molt. She is unsexed BTW, but hoping it's a girl! Anyhow here's a piccy pic :cool:

PXL_20211112_125635567.jpg

PXL_20211112_125644133.jpg

My Hapalopus sp. Columbia molted too!
PXL_20211112_125740373.jpg

It was rehoused recently due to the gnat infestation. Rehoused about a week ago. Then molted within couple days ago. Anyhow, I'm happy :D

Kazegal

My largest female B. hamorii molted. Had no idea she was due for a molt as she isn't the biggest eater anyway. Molt was still wet. Used the opportunity to use my newly acquired camera!

1jbFadS.jpg

3Rgnvar.jpg

Extremely female as you can see. If anyone has any use for this picture to show others what to look for, be my guest.

G0DF6wN.jpg

The sucking stomach.

v11jRBi.jpg

Possibly the nicest molt I've been able to recover. A ruler (metric system) for scale.

goliath man

My largest female B. hamorii molted. Had no idea she was due for a molt as she isn't the biggest eater anyway. Molt was still wet. Used the opportunity to use my newly acquired camera!

1jbFadS.jpg

3Rgnvar.jpg

Extremely female as you can see. If anyone has any use for this picture to show others what to look for, be my guest.

G0DF6wN.jpg

The sucking stomach.

v11jRBi.jpg

Possibly the nicest molt I've been able to recover. A ruler (metric system) for scale.
my t strimi molted yesterday she wore the top and back for a bit before it came off

x_raphael_xx

1jbFadS.jpg

3Rgnvar.jpg

G0DF6wN.jpg

The sucking stomach.

v11jRBi.jpg

I would mount that straight in a frame! Gorgeous!

Noodlelove

My Avicularia avicularia FINALLY molted after not eating for 40+ days. I was also having some sort of gnat larva infestation so I was worried that she wasn't going to make it, or get eaten when she finally did molt. She is unsexed BTW, but hoping it's a girl! Anyhow here's a piccy pic :cool:

View attachment 61000
View attachment 61001

My Hapalopus sp. Columbia molted too!
View attachment 61002
It was rehoused recently due to the gnat infestation. Rehoused about a week ago. Then molted within couple days ago. Anyhow, I'm happy :D
Aw ... she did such a nice molt