• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Noodlelove

I had two obt slings molt this morning as well, but there to small to take pics. And unfortunately I had a scorpling who didn't survive its molt.
That's a big fear for me. When they're slings and they don't survive a molt. I've had a baby tarantula for one week. He's definitely molted although I don't have evidence of the molt. Molt. He's huge compared to what he was a week ago. He was hiding for a few days and I left him alone. He emerged much bigger but I do not have evidence of the molt

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
That's a big fear for me. When they're slings and they don't survive a molt. I've had a baby tarantula for one week. He's definitely molted although I don't have evidence of the molt. Molt. He's huge compared to what he was a week ago. He was hiding for a few days and I left him alone. He emerged much bigger but I do not have evidence of the molt
Yeah, my small ones have hidden a lot especially when molting, although my G. rosea slings seem to be more active above ground, more so than my G. pulchripes or pulchra had been at that stage/size. Others have said the same. One of my two rosea slings built up the walls above ground leaving a vast open cave below.
20211018_151831.jpg

Noodlelove

Yeah, my small ones have hidden a lot especially when molting, although my G. rosea slings seem to be more active above ground, more so than my G. pulchripes or pulchra had been at that stage/size. Others have said the same. One of my two rosea slings built up the walls above ground leaving a vast open cave below.View attachment 60820
Yes!!!! My sling has a huge cavern that he dug out. Not a tunnel, but he's got a huge cavern. And he lives at the bottom of it. He got to work on that right away as soon as I got him

Latest posts