• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Another molt today, 'Mabel' my p. sp mascara
View attachment 60257
Pretty lady, I love the Pamphobeteus genus, I have a flammifera that looks similar, hoping it's a female, it's around the same size as Mabel.
Another molt today, 'Mabel' my p. sp mascara
Theraphosa (unsure which one of the 3) but female for sure as you can see :)
View attachment 60127View attachment 60129View attachment 60128
Possibly T. apophysis...

x_raphael_xx

Another one today :) Sita the p.tigrinawesseli
image0.jpeg

Scorp

"Hati Hati" molted yesterday, and today I have spent the morning observing my OBT molting, which is still in process. I guess I'm going to have to spring for that 12x12x12 exo-terra sooner than I thought
I always keep my eyes out for free stuff on used web sites. Right now I currently have about 20 empty aquariums and cricket keepers lol. If I can't find something I make it. We have a place here called industrial plastics and paints that sell sheets of clear plastic. Few minutes plastic welding or caulking and your set.

prince charmless

After 2 days, finally got a look at OBT post molt. Looking sleek and about the color of an Irish Setter. Expecting enclosure to be remodeled...again...soon. Size wise, grew less than I expected, but it's only been a couple of months since it's last molt, so I believe it can go another molt or two before a rehousing is needed. Not sure about current DLS, but T is measuring a little over a inch from the front of the carapace to the spinnerets

Latest posts