• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello. I'm Renee, 29 yrs old. Been in the hobby al little over a year. Joined because I deleted fb months ago and miss my t friends. Still figuring the site out. I made a long introduction as a new thread before I got to this.

Hi Everyone!☺️

My name is Lizeth and I am so happy to be a part of this community! I got into the hobby with a couple of jumping spiders and then move on to T’s shortly after. I currently have 30 in my collection and plan to add more! I look forward to building and making connections with other keepers here.

Thank you!

Welcome to you both. :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Everyone!☺️

My name is Lizeth and I am so happy to be a part of this community! I got into the hobby with a couple of jumping spiders and then move on to T’s shortly after. I currently have 30 in my collection and plan to add more! I look forward to building and making connections with other keepers here.

Thank you!
Welcome Lizeth!
Where in CA are you located?

What's your favorite T/species?

emberopal

Hi, I'm Ember!
I got my first ever tarantula in September and have gotten several since! It's safe to say that I am hooked on this hobby. ;) This forum has been super helpful in my research on T care and I finally decided it was time to join and stop lurking!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, I'm Ember!
I got my first ever tarantula in September and have gotten several since! It's safe to say that I am hooked on this hobby. ;) This forum has been super helpful in my research on T care and I finally decided it was time to join and stop lurking!
Welcome Ember!
Happy to have you and your T aboard

Memo7

Good morning all,

I don’t think I have ever introduced myself. I’ve been in this site for a maybe a year or maybe a little longer. I’ve made a few purchases here and commented on a few posts.
I’ve been in hobby for 14 years or so. I have close to 40 Ts have some snakes, fish and a chameleon.
Favorite Ts are my pokies I have 12 different pokies. And have 4 confirmed female pokies 3 of them are over 10 years old. My Metallica is 12 this year.
I’m in Northern California

enjoy all the conversations in this board good and bad.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good morning! My name is Ashton, I've been here for a while lurking and just never remembered to do an intro post lol. I currently have 13 tarantulas, mostly new worlds, and am on the hunt for the 14th.
Welcome to the forum Ashton :)
1643999727137.png

Good morning! My name is Ashton, I've been here for a while lurking and just never remembered to do an intro post lol. I currently have 13 tarantulas, mostly new worlds, and am on the hunt for the 14th.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
Hi. Got my 1st T last October. A wee curly hair sling called Bear. This was soon followed by my getting Gizmo, a Mexican fireleg. Bear did his 4th molt last night and has some proper stubble now
Gizzy should be due in a couple of weeks too.

The pic is of Bear, still a bit pale and soft from the fresh molt.
View attachment 63936
Hello. Looking good. Definitely an addictive hobby.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi. Got my 1st T last October. A wee curly hair sling called Bear. This was soon followed by my getting Gizmo, a Mexican fireleg. Bear did his 4th molt last night and has some proper stubble now
Gizzy should be due in a couple of weeks too.

The pic is of Bear, still a bit pale and soft from the fresh molt.
View attachment 63936

Hello and welcome :)

Latest posts