• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Movie recommendations

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ghost in the Darkness is very good.

Event horizon -- nuff said.

The Fourth Kind also very good. (Owls anyone?)

Downfall is also very good... but a few find it sad.

Act of Valor is also excellent & performed by actual navy seals.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
It Chapter 2 is released today...hurrah!!! Anyone going to see it? And if you do, please fill us in on whether it is as good as I'm hoping!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Has anyone ever seen Feast or Feast 2? My step mom said she watched it and there's a scene where this baby was left stranded in a vehicle...i guess the parents were "eaten". Anyway, the creatures didn't know it was there and they couldn't get to it. I guess there's a guy that tried to rescue the baby...but the creatures are now following him and he "throws" the baby at them (sacrifices the baby) to save his own ass. Needless to say, karma is a MF because they did eat the baby....but they ate his ass, too. I love horror films but I can't bring myself to watch that one as BAD as I want BECAUSE of that one scene! I refuse! My step mom said that it shows the baby has a gash on its head after the man threw it but it was still alive when the creatures consumed it. I just don't get it. It takes a sinister mf to come up with scenes that have children getting hurt in horror movies....or at least if they "must" die let it be quick and painless. Sheesh. The adults....idgaf...eat em....and their dogs & cats, too. Ha ha ha ha...

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I haven't seen either of the Feasts, you've kind of put me off now lmao :D

I know Georgie's death was horrible, wasn't it. Would have been less distressing if they had just cut the scene of him trying to crawl away. But it made us all hate Pennywise straight away, and just that one scene put the film straight into the serious adult horror category. The rest of the film though brilliant and scary wasnt a typical blood n guts horror. Hardly anyone died. But as much as I hated seeing Georgie die (I always skip through the bit of him crawling away) it's still one of my favourite films. Hope the 2nd one is as good. Reviews are really mixed at the moment ... I'm hoping to see it next week :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Never heard of it but just googled it and it's on Netflix. I'll take a look on the weekend

Lmk which one has the bad scene in it....and how bad it is.... I may watch it and just skip through that part....problem is, I've never seen either of the movies and I wouldn't know where to cut it off, lol. May seem pansy of me but I hate the "murder" the children scenes in ANY movie...especially babies and infants....I'm gonna end up breaking my damn TV one day...trying to go through the damn screen on some demonic creature or demented soul....I can see it coming... :rolleyes:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Georgie's arm....
giphy.gif

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Anyone got any recommendations for any good films, series, documentaries, etc. you've seen on Netflix or normal TV?
Seeing as we're still getting loads of rain and crappy cold weather here, I want to snuggle in and watch something good!

Latest posts