• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I NEED SOME URGENT HELP! (thin)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here's a rare Ceratogyrus seen in the wild, out at night
unicorn3.jpg

These are 100% dimorphic and you don't need a ventral pic to sex them, but it helps

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good morning Brandon,
It seems to me that a T should have never been sold in this condition, especially from a business (website).
Please provide the website name in order for our community to avoid suffering the same experience you did.
Thank you.

This has "slackwater" written ALL OVER IT.

TokeHound

you guys definitely aren't the experts i thought you would be and you are very judgmental i hope you don't treat the next new joe with as much suspicion as you gave me. good day.
I think you're being a little sensitive. People on this forum are not being snarky. They are asking you questions to find out the entire situation. There are a lot of Arachno-experts on here who have kept Tarantulas for a long time and know what is best for them. It does not mean you are a bad keeper or don't know what you are doing. You need to keep an open mind about advice and not get offended by text. There is no tone of voice in text, so it's not fair to accuse these people of being rude or snarky. Sorry you had a bad experience here on the forums but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Lea

what are you insinuating? you could give me a tip instead of being passive aggressive and accusing me of neglect. the enclosure is from my other tarantula when it got to big for it.
There comment wasnt passive aggressive they were just stating a fact but your reply WAS incredibly passive aggressive and rude. I was gonna offer some advice aswell but after reading that response... I'm out!

JACEY

thanks for the tip it's all i have for the moment for her i will address that issue very soon i never would of know that. thanks
While she's rehabilitating from her unfortunate condition you could gently catch cup isolate her and clean the enclosure. Fresh 3 to 4 in substrate (they live to burrow).

I agree with carefulness. She's old world, fast, and venomous. You don't want her to escape.

Bravo drinking water and juicy waiting for her.

NorseDad

I'm trying to imagine a world where I spend $200 on a new tarantula and decide to put it in a used, unclean, disgusting enclosure with brown/black fetid water and then have the audacity to catch an attitude when folks with decades of experience in the hobby give me advice.

Latest posts