• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Guess what I'm getting!

Thistles

3 Year Member
Here's how I have mine labeled and a picture of the label box. Just in case anyone cares.
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG

Thistles

3 Year Member
I care, love the idea of this, :)
OK, name and number in permanent Sharpie, sex in permanent sharpie after molt verification (dry erase when it's just a guess) then date of last molt in dry erase. For breeding loans I also include the username of the male's owner.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OK, name and number in permanent Sharpie, sex in permanent sharpie after molt verification (dry erase when it's just a guess) then date of last molt in dry erase. For breeding loans I also include the username of the male's owner.
Awesome,, somewhere I have a pkg of dry erase markers, and naturally I have shapies, think all of us have those. Just need to get a few of the labels now ^^

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
nobody can read my writing, and my son hates to write things as he's left handed and you can't read it any better than mine lol

We use a label printer, $15 right now on amazon and the self adhesive colored tape sticks well to glass and acrylic. great for storage tubs for the garage and kitchen/pantry containers also.

Latest posts