• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Bananahead

3 Year Member
I bought a female P Nigricolor from Casey on Aug. 29th. Casey was helpful and very responsive. Shipping was lightning fast and my girl arrived safely!
Would definitely purchase from again!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I guess this is the only way to reach you.
My emails are ignored, as well as texts.
It's been several months.
I don't want to go any further into it here, but will if need be.
Mind getting back to me on the resolution??

Resolution solved.

T_spidey

Resolution solved.

I just got my first Grammostola Pulchra female from Casey. While it may sound like any other transaction, please consider the following.
1. Florence was about to hit NC
2. I placed the order and requested a weekend delivery as I am home only from Friday through Sunday
3. I had many questions
4. It took me a while to setup my paypal payment.

In spite of all of the above, Casey had the shipment out by thursday and it arrived before 3pm on Friday. The packing was amazing. The spider (I call her Midnight) is extremely active and a beauty (I will post pictures later).
I never had to ask a question twice. Casey always replied as soon as she could. Please also remember that she has a life and not just tarantulas but her professionalism and communication excellence speaks volumes about her.

I am going to get more spideys from her for sure.

Thanks Casey!

Jesse g

Just purchased some gorgeous c. versicolor slings from Casey and not only did she give me a killer deal but these were the healthiest and most energetic slings I've ever had that were shipped plus she threw in a couple of freebies which is always a plus. The whole transaction was hassle free and Casey was super quick to respond to any questions, best buying experience I've had in a long time, I will definitely be back.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have seen lots of really positive reviews for @Casey K. , I am in the UK so not fortunate enough to have spiders from her, but I do know that she is fantastic to communicate with, has always helped me with any questions I have, and is someone I have a lot if admiration for in the hobby. So if anybody in the US looking for Ts, as all these countless positive reviews state....if anyone can, Casey can :)

T_spidey

I have seen lots of really positive reviews for @Casey K. , I am in the UK so not fortunate enough to have spiders from her, but I do know that she is fantastic to communicate with, has always helped me with any questions I have, and is someone I have a lot if admiration for in the hobby. So if anybody in the US looking for Ts, as all these countless positive reviews state....if anyone can, Casey can :)
If you know @Enn49 then she has one of the most amazing collections of Ts and she is in the UK too. Enn told me about Casey actually.

Oh and Casey is amazing. I got my female G Pulchra from her and I call it Midnight and it is amazing.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you know @Enn49 then she has one of the most amazing collections of Ts and she is in the UK too. Enn told me about Casey actually.

Oh and Casey is amazing. I got my female G Pulchra from her and I call it Midnight and it is amazing.
I know @Enn49 very well, she has had a lot of Ts from me and vice versa. that reminds me, I really must update my list but forgot how to do it. Help me Enn....LOL

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Click on Edit at the bottom of your original post :rolleyes::D:D
I was meaning the onr that has a link on my sugnsture....he one where there is a link to "my tarantulas" and "my photos" I can edit posts just cant see the signature (never have) I think @Kymura sorted it when I first joined bit not seen her for a while now come to think of it :(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was meaning the onr that has a link on my sugnsture....he one where there is a link to "my tarantulas" and "my photos" I can edit posts just cant see the signature (never have) I think @Kymura sorted it when I first joined bit not seen her for a while now come to think of it :(

Sorry, you need to go to the top right corner, click on your username (next to Inbox) and sig is in the drop down list

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry, you need to go to the top right corner, click on your username (next to Inbox) and sig is in the drop down list
awesome....a job for tomorrow I reckon when I sort my pivot table out. Thanks Hun x

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Awwww....thank you! And thank you @Enn49 for the referral! :)

Latest posts