• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What other pets do you currently have?

Brina916

3 Year Member
Aw I love that photo with the macaw and the tortoise! How old is your macaw? How long have you had him? That sulcata looks really healthy too! I love it!
Bubba the macaw is 9 years old he belongs to my fiance who has had him for 8 years, before that Bubba belonged to my fiances cousin, Lochness the tortoise we got from someone who found him and didn't know what to do with him he has been in the family for about 4 years, his official owner varies on who you talk to. lol

laurarfl

3 Year Member
I would love to get a parrot or conure. I have a bunch of reptiles, so I'm not sure it would work out. house is rather full at the moment.

NudistApple

3 Year Member
I have a bunch of animals! Personally, I have;
0.1.0 cats (Trinity)
1.1.0 parrotlets (Coby and Emma)
0.1.0 rose hair T (Lachesis)
0.2.0 guinea pigs (Naomi & Kafka)
2.1.0 rats (Moonstruck & Eliot who are both neutered, and Elizabeth)
0.0.1 greek tortoise (Al'tuin)
and two 29 gallon fishtanks.

We also have 4 foster rats, 1 foster guinea pig, another cat Oscar, and two dogs Pattie and Lucie.

Shaina

3 Year Member
Gargoyles are better than cresties, in my not-so-humble opinion...I would upload pics to prove my point, but they're to big to load here...
Josh, is there anything we can do about that? The same pics i've loaded at geckotalk are too big for here.I have no idea how to compress them from my phone...
Go to tinypic.com and you'll be able to resize your pictures to post them on here. That's how I got mine on here.

Shaina

3 Year Member
While the Gargoyles are very intriguing I prefer the Cresties simply because they always look like they are smiling and they are adorable! Gargoyles seem more...what's the word...serious? I don't know I just like that Juno is always happy looking and that she likes to fly from one hand to the next. Here's some pictures (in sequence) of my boyfriend trying to take pictures of her on his hand:

9u6ouo.jpg

xlgndg.jpg

1073yaf.jpg

2hs6vyt.jpg

25k68nt.jpg

She's so awesome!

jetfire

3 Year Member
What species of carpets?I used to breed Queensland coastals and coastal/diamond Crosses. I've always liked the Centralians (Bredyls), too

Deftones90

3 Year Member
Right now two smokin male irian jayas and two jungle/coastal crosses. I plan to get the two males a female eventually.

Tarantula123

3 Year Member
G. Rosea(Charlett),Bearded Dragon(Rosie),Chinese Water Dragon(Mickey), Graceful Chameleon(Rango) all my babies :) <3

jetfire

3 Year Member
Finally talked my friend out of this female gargoyle gecko, I've been wearing him down for the 2 months that i've had her on breeding loan

Attachments

• 2012-07-03_09-43-35_614.jpg
    2012-07-03_09-43-35_614.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 18

sam19

3 Year Member
hi im from syd aus an here is some of my other pet spiders a mouse spider m.bradleyi an a trapdoor
IMG_0772.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg

Jacqui

3 Year Member
I have several dogs, so many cats (mostly feral cats that just appear and decide the food is good, so they stay), tortoises (hingebacks, sulcata, redfoots, cherryheads, leopards, stars, Russians, Greeks, hermanns) turtles (box, spot, sideneck, RES, paint), and at this time I think that is all.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Just added a chocolate labrador retriever to the family. What a handful!!

kheymann

3 Year Member
So many exotic pets. I'm planning on starting just with my first Tarantula. Been a aquarium keeper for over 35 years now since I was just a wee pup. Currently only have a single Convict Cichlid that I have have had for over 7 years now, and believe it or not it is trained. Always entertaining to show people that when they visit. Past year I have had to move alot, and finally come October i'll be settled into I believe my final place so I'll be transforming a 40 Gallon breeder aquarium into a home for a Chillean Rose. Although, looking at some of these pictures I may have to get a setup for a Gecko as well. Now look and see what you made me all consider, another pet.