• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are your other hobbies?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A truly empowered white woman is the life blood of the white race!
FkOyIqD.gif

Oh....you didn't know??? Hitler was my daddy....:D:beer:

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

That's interesting. It looks like the European ones are from British not so much Germany. I already knew that staffies were the calmer version of the pits.

I didn't know that they were used by the police!!

All my friends who have had pits have good dogs that I've never seen become abusive or unpredictable around anyone. All are very people friendly and one dog can even go to the fridge and bring anyone a beer who asks.

Yes, I was 100% sober when I witnessed this & by the way he got me only 2 of them. I never would've believed it if I didn't see it in person.

All of them also take the dogs to obedience school & they've said if you can't afford that, don't get them but they're just fine if you do even for first time dog owners.

I can't have any dogs in my living situation, but if that changes it'll be either a Doberman or a Staffie. If I can't do it right, I won't do it, period.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The skinhead girl can be a rather..... unique monster indeed!! I'll say no more because I don't want my vehicle or whatever blown up, M-kay!!

Du hast mich??

Lol....i love Rammstein
That's actually a bad ass song.
Imo, outside of Metallica, I feel they have the second best drummer in the world.

Ever see American History X? Bite the curb, Whitelightning!!!! Lmao..

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, I saw that a while back, don't remember much of it.

Still, every other one of them is probably under cover FBI. Welcome to getting audited by the IRS every year for 20 years & never getting a license for anything ever ever again!!

Only SO much freedom is....tolerated.

After all, some people ARE more equal then others!!

Sehnsucht was one of their best albums, & the best song on that album in my opinion.

https://dai.ly/x82n7

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's interesting. It looks like the European ones are from British not so much Germany. I already knew that staffies were the calmer version of the pits.

I didn't know that they were used by the police!!

All my friends who have had pits have good dogs that I've never seen become abusive or unpredictable around anyone. All are very people friendly and one dog can even go to the fridge and bring anyone a beer who asks.

Yes, I was 100% sober when I witnessed this & by the way he got me only 2 of them. I never would've believed it if I didn't see it in person.

All of them also take the dogs to obedience school & they've said if you can't afford that, don't get them but they're just fine if you do even for first time dog owners.

I can't have any dogs in my living situation, but if that changes it'll be either a Doberman or a Staffie. If I can't do it right, I won't do it, period.

Pits don't require obedience training any more than any other species. All dogs require one thing : An alpha. Male or female. Their respect and obedience must be maintained, even with dogs you like to spoil. The rest can be taken care of with intelligent thought and repetition. Anyone can do it. Dogs are Gods gift to mankind, they fall in with us naturally, and they recognise our emotions. If you fear dogs, do not get one. It will end badly.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pits don't require obedience training any more than any other species. All dogs require one thing : An alpha. Male or female. Their respect and obedience must be maintained, even with dogs you like to spoil. The rest can be taken care of with intelligent thought and repetition. Anyone can do it. Dogs are Gods gift to mankind, they fall in with us naturally, and they recognise our emotions. If you fear dogs, do not get one. It will end badly.
I agree....my dogs have zero obedience training yet people ask how long it took to train them. All it takes is a strong voice and lots of interacting with them. They learn to obey and trust you. I've never had to punish any of my dogs either...that only breaks their spirit. Dogs that get chained up or left out back in the yard are the dogs all the bad statistics come from.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree....my dogs have zero obedience training yet people ask how long it took to train them. All it takes is a strong voice and lots of interacting with them. They learn to obey and trust you. I've never had to punish any of my dogs either...that only breaks their spirit. Dogs that get chained up or left out back in the yard are the dogs all the bad statistics come from.

Exactly. You don't chain a dog up to a tree and put food and water bowls out for it to knock over, any more than you let one run free all over the place. Only unthinking trashy people do that. A dog will be what you raise it to be. Raise it as family, and you have a family member. Tie it to a tree all its life, and you have a wild animal thats going to tear some poor kids face off. I remember a news story about a guy who's child was attacked and hurt pretty badly by a neighbors dog, who was chained up. He took his daughter to the ER, went back home, got a bat and proceeded to beat the dog to death. Which I would never judge him for. However, he shouldn't have stopped with the dog. He should have beaten the owner to death, too. Stupid, trashy, unthinking people have no right to own dogs, or breathe my ****ing air. **** I'm ranting again. Lmao. I digress.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dogs may have become domesticated but they still need structure and leadership. They are a pack animal, it's just you have become their pack.
I have Rotties, can you imagine the damage they could do if neglected?
It would be terrible. Structure and leadership, that's a good way to say it. I come from a family who keep their dogs inside, bathe them once every week and a half, and treat them like family. Never once had a dog bite any human that didn't have it coming. Growing up like that, dog issues just don't occur. There's a right way and a wrong way to do just about anything.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I had a 6ft Male Iguana , he was as good as gold, as long as he`s bath was run every morning by 9.30 for him to climb in, if I was late he would have the Iggy strop all day. I just opened the viv doors and he would go into the Bathroom and get in, I just left him to it, when he was done he would walk back into the lounge to have he`s fruit and veg feast, he`s fav was peppered watercress, Bananna and Blueberries .
View attachment 31836 View attachment 31837 View attachment 31838

He looks so happy, it's almost comical! I love iguanas