• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know! I have heard horror stories. But my classes start back 1/7 so I have to be back up and running by then.
It will bebe fine, you will soon recover its just not nice I had a hernia op and a few horse related accidents but no big deal. What are you studying for? It sounds quite stressful.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love snow! We don't get much of it here.
If I could send it to you I would, I hate it! We only get it for a few Weeks a year but I can happily live without it. Year before last I fell over and ripped a hole in my leg and finished up in hospital on a drip for a week it got infected and I had a vaccum pump in it for a month, the consultant said I was lucky not to loose my leg but he was a but dramatic. I am clumsy anyway but a total liability in the snow.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Heh, I know what you mean. I moved from the South, where we get very little snow, to the Midwest, where they get quite a lot, several years ago. I was in the ER 4 times that winter for ice/snow related injuries!

But I still love it!

This is my second winter back in the South and it looks like it is going to be a warm one. It has been around 70*F the last week! :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know what 70 is, its probably only happened twice in my life lol. On the bright side I have never seen a hurricane an earth quake a flood a volcano a famine or any other natural disaster......

Atx13

3 Year Member
Monday thru friday and sometimes saturday I am trapped in a dark, musky warehouse, driving an reach truck or order picker for 8 to 10 hours, headed there in about an hour...

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's finally not snowing and not cold here. We had a very early start to winter this year, so definitely enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's finally not snowing and not cold here. We had a very early start to winter this year, so definitely enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.
My horse warned me it would be a bad winter when he grew an extra fluffy coat this year. He knows everything. After Christmas the days slowly start getting longer :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Monday thru friday and sometimes saturday I am trapped in a dark, musky warehouse, driving an reach truck or order picker for 8 to 10 hours, headed there in about an hour...
You have my utmost sympathy !

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am about to scream....after spending most of today pondering A SINGLE FREAKING MATH PROBLEM while studying for tomorrow's math final I finally figured it out...and now I feel retarded it has taken me this long to see what I was doing wrong...

*head desk*

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am about to scream....after spending most of today pondering A SINGLE FREAKING MATH PROBLEM while studying for tomorrow's math final I finally figured it out...and now I feel retarded it has taken me this long to see what I was doing wrong...

*head desk*
I get frustrated very easily when it comes to math, so I feel your pain! Glad you got it figured out! Maybe you should go T shopping to make yourself feel better ;)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Heh, then my hubby would kill me! I have been told no new T's for 6 months (actually, 5 months and 1 week...)