• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I happened across a website called i love tarantulas earlier and managed to log in and write a big essay about my t's moulting last week. After i had posted the long essay i discovered it was nothing to do with tarantulas but some kind of self help thing and everyone else had written things like "how can i overcome my mothers rejection of me" and everyone"why do other people hate me" my friends at the stables thought it was hilarious but i am too embarassed to go back on there and find out if anyone commented about my babies moultings.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im watching hostel 3 it is horrific it takes a lot to make me ill but i nearly yakked my dinner up. Just watched a screaming man have his face peeled off but i Wont spoil it for you. Im going shopping for baby ts tomorrow. Most of mine are eating at the moment.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm just working at home today. I will probably go hang out with some friends later on this evening. Pretty uneventful day even for a Friday

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Finishing up an assignment for class and working on the area where I will be keeping my slings. I place my order Monday and I am so excited I can barely stand it.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hanging about at home with my sick little boy, playing video games and watching cartoons. Had to put off getting the new exo-terra until tomorrow...but I did pick up some silk plants while I was out waiting on a prescription to be filled.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not so far :( Not one reply to my ad online...and there aren't any Lost ads that match up either. Luckily, if I don't find his original home, I have a new home lined up for him with my best friend and her two boys.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Good on you for taking in that poor kitten! I hope you find his original home but if you cant it's great you have one lined up!

Today on my docket: football

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lucky you found the poor thing, you are kind hearted. I amused myself today feeding the ts then dropped a box of crickets all over the floor what an idiot.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well the kitten is back at home safe and sound, Yay! My son was heartbroken...he's a softie like me when it comes to critters, but I'm glad we found the little guy's owners :)

@Harley I can just picture the chaos with a dropped box of crickets...and while I'm sure this event wasn't entertaining for you, I lol'd when I read this haha.

On today's agenda; go pick up dog food and crickets and return my son's boots because they're too small.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Studying for finals this week, and pre-op appointment at 2pm. I am having my tonsils taken out and my deviated septum fixed the 18th.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ewww, getting your tonsils out as an adult sucks :( Wish you good luck on your finals and speedy recovery from your operations!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got my tonsils out when I was 14, took a good 8 weeks before I was able to start eating normally. It was a good diet though, lost 18 pounds in a month LOL. Hopefully you are a better healer than I was/am.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well the kitten is back at home safe and sound, Yay! My son was heartbroken...he's a softie like me when it comes to critters, but I'm glad we found the little guy's owners :)

@Harley I can just picture the chaos with a dropped box of crickets...and while I'm sure this event wasn't entertaining for you, I lol'd when I read this haha.ha to be honest I'm so clumsy I don't unplug the Hoover anymore, am extra careful with the animals tho! Well done getting the kitten home

On today's agenda; go pick up dog food and crickets and return my son's boots because they're too small.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know! I have heard horror stories. But my classes start back 1/7 so I have to be back up and running by then.

Latest posts