• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Erin F.

3 Year Member
Hi erin and welcome to TF..... depending on the size of you T a clear pic of the underside it can be sexed it's always a guess but some here have a good eye for it.... did you order the otheres yet :)
Hi there! I haven't gotten a good picture of my T yet, but I'm hoping to get a good one within the next few days. I tried to get one today, but it was really cranky for some reason. I haven't ordered the other ones yet, I was actually hoping to go to the next reptile convention in Orlando so I could physically see which T I wanted to pick

Neekl816

3 Year Member
Hello my name is Nick I have my little girl in the pic to the left. I call her Araneae because it may be the name of an order...but it's still a pretty name for my little girl :) she's a Pink Toe Juvenile

Ms.Vicious

3 Year Member
HI! I'm Jade, I am absolutely in love with spiders and have been since a very young age. I would hunt them down and handle them all day ery day :) when I out I could get them as pets it was the best day of my life!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And welcome everyone I haven't sent a personal greeting to! I'm trying to do this from my phone and it isn't working out too well...

littlelegs

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I am a brand new T hobbyist; bought my first baby G. rosea last month and have been studying non-stop ever since. Our little sling is "Legs" and I will be posting a pic as soon as I get more familiar with using this forum. I am looking forward to reading all of your wonderful posts, and to getting to know all of you.
Btw, Is anyone here near the Baton Rouge or New Orleans area? There is a Repticon next month in BR and I'm wondering if any of you will be there as vendors or to just enjoy. Have a great night!

drharley

3 Year Member
well day 5 and he is still hanging in there. He is still the same alive but stuck. his old front half is separated from his new front about 3/4 in. the only time he moves is when I try to help. not sure if the legs are stuck or if it is the other half of the body. I have been helping him 2 times a day for about 10 seconds and giving him a damp brushing of water. also more humidity. need help

drharley

3 Year Member
;) You guys can use this thread to introduce yourselves as well. It's up to you!
I am posting this in different spots do not know what to do. molting day 5. well day 5 and he is still hanging in there. He is still the same alive but stuck. his old front half is separated from his new front about 3/4 in. the only time he moves is when I try to help. not sure if the legs are stuck or if it is the other half of the body. I have been helping him 2 times a day for about 10 seconds and giving him a damp brushing of water. also more humidity. need help

drharley

3 Year Member
;) You guys can use this thread to introduce yourselves as well. It's up to you!
well day 5 and he is still hanging in there. He is still the same alive but stuck. his old front half is separated from his new front about 3/4 in. the only time he moves is when I try to help. not sure if the legs are stuck or if it is the other half of the body. I have been helping him 2 times a day for about 10 seconds and giving him a damp brushing of water. also more humidity. need help

kirstyb

3 Year Member
hi new here just put pic of me chilli in picture forum need some help plz if u could have a look thanks

calvinhickson

3 Year Member
Hello everyone,
My name is Calvin, and I'm new to the forum and to the tarantula hobby. I have bought two tarantulas to start out they are the Brazilian Salmon Pink bird eater and a Green Bottle Blue, both of them are slings.

Haris Siddiqui

3 Year Member
Hello everyone ... Im new too and I welcome all the newcomers that joined today ... How many members we have currently on this forum... We have to turn this into one of the biggest one