• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Updated list: 04/09/2021

augiemolly

She just buys from people on here and then sales it for more.
DUUUGGHHH....I learn to be smart some day,,,
I've never purchased from Casey but have every intention to soon. I've been visiting this forum for a while now mostly thru the Wed. digest as I don't have the time or the knowledge to share with others but I know who does and that would be Casey. As well as wolfspider, octanejunkie (not sure if he likes race cars or huffing gas but I know he likes T's :) as well as many others here.
I've only had a couple of friendly exchanges with Casey but I find myself really offended by your post.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
DUUUGGHHH....I learn to be smart some day,,,
I've never purchased from Casey but have every intention to soon. I've been visiting this forum for a while now mostly thru the Wed. digest as I don't have the time or the knowledge to share with others but I know who does and that would be Casey. As well as wolfspider, octanejunkie (not sure if he likes race cars or huffing gas but I know he likes T's :) as well as many others here.
I've only had a couple of friendly exchanges with Casey but I find myself really offended by your post.

Thanks hun! I appreciate your support! Much love! <3

Latest posts