• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Updated list: 04/09/2021

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
HAPPY SPIDER HUNTING EVERYONE!!!!

0.0.xx C. cyaneopubescens slings- ONLY $50 EACH!!!!

0.0.xx G. pulchra (very well started slings! Not tiny!)- $100 each!

0.0.xx P. vittata slings- $60 each (IUCN RED LIST OF ENDANGERED SPECIES)

0.0.xx 1" I. mira slings- $60 each

Adult female B. boehmi- $350

MM C. versicolor- $150 (matured late December 2020) ***willing to do breeding loan*** pm for details

3.5" P. miranda- $150

3" B. boehmi- $200

MF N. Chromatus- $250

2" FEMALE C. fimbriatus- $150

Adult female B. hamorii- $350

Adult female P. pulcher- $350

2.5-3" unsexed juvie P. pulcher- $150 each

Adult female H. gigas- $150

Mature female P. reduncus (one paired)- $300 ea.

2× 5-6" T. stirmi- $175 each (one female the other suspect female)

Adult female P. murinus- $125

Sub adult female C. marshalli- $125

1+" P. regalis slings- $40 each

1" P. murinus "RCF" slings- $25 each

Adult FEMALE P. atrichomatus- $350

Adult female P. vittata- $300 (IUCN RED LIST OF ENDANGERED SPECIES)

P. ornata slings- $60 ea (IUCN RED LIST OF ENDANGERED SPECIES)

FEEDERS/ROACHES:

$1 EACH OR 10x FOR $7
G. portentosa "Madagascar hissing roaches"

Perfect for feeding those large tarantulas and reptiles!!!

($20 minimum order on feeders)

TOS: LAG on express ($50) and priority ($15) shipping (as long as there are no delays with courier). Priority shipping is for summer months only! I do not ship priority during winter months. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. Not responsible for any outcome due to courier delays and no refunds given for such. LAG will not be honored if shipping via FedEx. In event of DOA due to lost/delayed/stolen package, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. If replacement is in stock I will not issue a refund. If replacement(s) are given due to DOA, buyer must pay shipping for replacement or no replacement will be given. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

Payment: paypal, venmo, Zelle, cashapp

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
She just buys from people on here and then sales it for more.

Yeah.....EVERY VENDOR DOES THAT. You think they buy spiders and sell them for the same price they bought them for?????? Roflol. Get off my page and stop trolling. Unless you want to purchase something, do not respond to my page. Thank you.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One thing to consider my friend. Not everyone selling on this site or the "site that shall not be named, is reliable, packs tarantulas accurately, or delivers them healthy. THIS is the chance that Casey takes. Sometimes, she strikes out. Money and a beautiful creature lost.

Now for you, oh grumpy one, those risks are SIGNIFICANTLY less when buying from Casey. You, the buyer, benefit from her occasional misfortune. As a result, she has every right to mark up. Personally, I would rather buy from Neiman Marcus than K-mart.

CritterKeeper79

Yes, she’s providing a service. They sale them to her and she takes the responsibility off their shoulders and provides care for them. Do you think she shouldn’t factor her time spent into the price? It’s not like her prices are unreasonable. If I ever breed and have 200+ slings guarantee you I sale them to people like her. All the risks and care while you have them, then shipping them safely all over the country. No thanks, hats off to her and vendors who make this type of thing possible. This is just how capitalism and our economy works pal. You think Walmart pays the same price for products that you do? Laughable comment....

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Troll, troll, go away
Have you nothing nice to say?
If you don't, hey, that's okay
Just be nice or stay away

ps. I reported your post as a violation of the marketplace rules

tenor-8.gif

MM C. versicolor- $150 (matured late December 2020) ***willing to do breeding loan*** pm for details

3.5" P. miranda- $150

3" B. boehmi- $200

MF N. Chromatus- $250

FEEDERS/ROACHES:

$1 EACH OR 10x FOR $7

TOS: LAG on express ($50) and priority ($15) shipping (as long as there are no delays with courier). Priority shipping is for summer months only! I do not ship priority during winter months. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. Not responsible for any outcome due to courier delays and no refunds given for such. LAG will not be honored if shipping via FedEx. In event of DOA due to lost/delayed/stolen package, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. If replacement is in stock I will not issue a refund. If replacement(s) are given due to DOA, buyer must pay shipping for replacement or no replacement will be given. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

I was wondering if your G. pulchra slings were still available and how large are they currently?
-Thanks in advance

Johnson9200

3.5" P. miranda- $150

3" B. boehmi- $200

MF N. Chromatus- $250

FEEDERS/ROACHES:

$1 EACH OR 10x FOR $7

Interested in p.atrich..., and p.vittatta females