• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TSS posting again.

regalis

Most of my animals leave scars on me even when they are just playing. That's why I respect my t's and dont go out of my way to get bitten....but if it happens it happens!
Screenshot_20200405-105744_WhatsApp.jpg
one of my other babies

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most of my animals leave scars on me even when they are just playing. That's why I respect my t's and dont go out of my way to get bitten....but if it happens it happens! View attachment 44563one of my other babies
You should open up your own community wildlife park when the corona has gone. A mate of mine had a few kestrels that had been injured that he used to make better. Gorgeous owl you have there.

regalis

You should open up your own community wildlife park when the corona has gone. A mate of mine had a few kestrels that had been injured that he used to make better. Gorgeous owl you have there.
I have a private zoo lol. European eagleowl, 3 barn owls, little owl, 2 Harris hawks, red tailed hawk and a Finnish gos :) you will see them if you come for slings!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
prestbury is not far away. When I looked at your location on your profile, I was like....nope, this girl should have listened more in Geography :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts