• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TSS posting again.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As some here may not be on the email list for The Spider Shop. I have just received an email to say they are posting again.

Having spent a couple of weeks assessing the current situation and speaking to other similar companies we have made the decision to resume shipping. We have spoken to our Royal Mail account manager who is keen for us to start shipping again.

However there will need to be some changes in the way we operate for one person to do the job of five.
1.) We have removed all equipment other than livefoods from our catalogue as not practical to pack difficult products like terrariums or products that rely on a supply chain out of control.
2.) Our office and phone lines wont be manned, best to contact us via email. If you wish to order over the phone drop us an email with your contact details and we will call you.
3.) We will only be shipping two days a week so have time to prepare boxes and animals, allow for potential delays and I to also want some time to watch some Netflix and sand a door.
SHIPPING DAYS are

MONDAY (for Tuesday arrival) - JUST LIVESTOCK

WEDNESDAY (For Thursday arrival)- All orders containing livefoods

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So are SoManyLegs

**POSTAGE UPDATE**

Please be aware that we are now accepting orders again, however we will only be posting once a week, on Wednesdays.

Orders need to be in by 10pm on Tuesday to be included in the Wednesday post run.

We hope you and your families keep safe and well.

All the best

Andy & Sam

regalis

So are SoManyLegs

**POSTAGE UPDATE**

Please be aware that we are now accepting orders again, however we will only be posting once a week, on Wednesdays.

Orders need to be in by 10pm on Tuesday to be included in the Wednesday post run.

We hope you and your families keep safe and well.

All the best

Andy & Sam
LALALA IM NOT LISTENING ( fingers in ears) lol

Soulman

Well..... I made my order. Scary thing is that was my sensible order. Tonight when I'm bored in bed will be my silly order :oops::rolleyes:
It's just so if and buts at the moment,some places next day is now 14 working days.people still want your money,but it's going to be at your own risk.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well..... I made my order. Scary thing is that was my sensible order. Tonight when I'm bored in bed will be my silly order :oops::rolleyes:
what you getting....what you getting....what you getting? ha ha

regalis

what you getting....what you getting....what you getting? ha ha
Doubling up on some I have. Want some males! I ordered P. Everetti, P. Irminia and M. sp south mindanao but..... they have M. Balfouri groups of five. 5-6cm £110!

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think I'm gonna hit them M balfouri TBH. I have been waiting for them. Few other nice t's I seen on tss too. Hmmmm
panic buying at its finest...LOL. decent price on the Balfouri at 5-6cm. do it! (if you haven't already) ha ha

regalis

I know. I haven't yet. The only reason is with me being away from home. I dont have enclosures.....but I'm gonna have a root through the garage. How big of an enclosure you think I will need for 5...... or more.....:rolleyes:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know. I haven't yet. The only reason is with me being away from home. I dont have enclosures.....but I'm gonna have a root through the garage. How big of an enclosure you think I will need for 5...... or more.....:rolleyes:
nothing bigger than a 30cm cube. they don't actually need that much more space as they do stay close to each other. with a 30cm cube you will be able to get creative with roots and tunnel opportunities. they will web everywhere in no time. Try and get some blue led shining on there as well. web looks awesome under blue led.

regalis

nothing bigger than a 30cm cube. they don't actually need that much more space as they do stay close to each other. with a 30cm cube you will be able to get creative with roots and tunnel opportunities. they will web everywhere in no time. Try and get some blue led shining on there as well. web looks awesome under blue led.
Hmmmm. Exo 30cm cube :rolleyes:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nah I got no small terras. They wouldn't even fit in with my display. I will find something.
can use 45x45 if you want/have them. They will stay in there for life but may look lost in that size at the stage they are atm. :)

Latest posts