• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. T-Baby

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Received a stunning B. klassi from @T-Baby this week. The measure of a good seller is how they act when things go wrong. What went wrong in this case, is my poor klassi got lost on her way to me (shipping co fault completely) and therefore arrived a day late. I felt awful having to contact @T-Baby to tell her the bad news, but she was very helpful and reassuring. She worked tirelessly liaising with the mail service and staying in contact with me, which helped ease the situation tremendously.

It was wonderful to finally be able to tell her that my box had arrived and the klassi was safe and alive.

A lot of credit to this good outcome has to be put down to her fantastic packing as temps are very cold this time of year.

I love my new arrival! Thank you so much @T-Baby

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Jess S and @T-Baby I am so pleased the B klaasi arrived safe and well. T-Baby has a good reputation on the forum and that is exactly why. She will always go the extra mile to make sure the spiders are safe. Glad all worked out well for you both. x

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A lovely big box arrived this morning with a large female Lasiodora parahybana & a tiny Selenocosmia crassipes. The T's were well packed & thus arrived healthy & happy.

For the second time T- Baby has been a pleasure to buy off, thank you again.

This is the Lasiodora parahybana fresh out of it's packaging.

LPasmall.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
well what can I say!!!???

Another 5* experience with the fantastic @T-Baby received 8 fantastic Ts today. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

All clearly in fantastic condition, well packaged with a lot of care and attention, and its obvious that T-Baby really loves her Ts!

I am delighted to say that T-Baby is a really close friend of mine and is always a pleasure to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Anyone in the UK looking for Ts, should keep an eye out for her sales posts. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much again xxx

So today I got
AF T stirmi (approx 10 inches)
AF B hamorii (approx 6 inches)
AF G Pulchra (approx 6 inches)
SAM G Pulchra (approx 4.5 to 5 inches)
small juvenile male G pulchra
Large B boemei sling
Sub adult/very large juvie OBT
and what delivery wouldn't be complete for me without another Acanthoscurria geniculata (approx 3 inches) ha ha

Pictures below
20200826_111235.jpg20200826_093332.jpg20200826_093945.jpg20200826_094320.jpg20200826_095037.jpg20200826_100931.jpg20200826_100401.jpg20200826_094752.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
well what can I say that I haven't said before!!!???

Another 5* experience with the fantastic @T-Baby received 6 fantastic Ts today. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

C versi juvie (unsexed) and 5 very healthy and very special Grammastola species (all female).

amazing spiders but better than that, amazing friend of mine. So thank you (again) x

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am about to unashamedly repeat myself....

well what can I say!!!???

Another 5* experience with the fantastic @T-Baby received 4 fantastic Ts today. ♡♡♡♡

All clearly in fantastic condition, well packaged with a lot of care and attention, and its obvious that T-Baby really loves her Ts!

I am delighted to say that T-Baby is a really close friend of mine and is always a pleasure to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Anyone in the UK looking for Ts, should keep an eye out for her sales posts. You will not be disappointed.

Today I recieved
B. smithi SAF
B albiceps (unsexed)
G rosea (unsexed)
Mystery 'Money Spider' that threat posed me! :D :eek::eek::D He is called Alex.

Thank you so much again xxx
20201029_110432.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The post woman has just delivered another box from T-Baby a beautiful female Grammostola Porteri, brought from her Halloween Special.

She is in a lovely condition, was well packaged & happily walked out into her new home.

Five stars & thank you.

3.jpg

Latest posts