• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spiderling To Female Odds?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
having been the father to 4 daughters my (ex) wife and I did all the cooling of the something that sounds like tentacles, legs in the air to to help the boy swimmers - apparently they are like the hare and girls swimmers like the tortoise - eat more red meat and do a 1,000 pushups a night to up testosterone....oh damn, that was meant to be me right? LOL
anyways, 4 pregnancies, 4 girls so guess the Tarantula Keepers guide page 119 doesn't count with humans....ha ha :D

They were all boys prior to birth. You were just man enough to knock the uh....eerrr....testicles off of em while she was pregnant. Stop being so rough with the ladies, Phil..... roflmao.

Seekeroftruth

having been the father to 4 daughters my (ex) wife and I did all the cooling of the something that sounds like tentacles, legs in the air to to help the boy swimmers - apparently they are like the hare and girls swimmers like the tortoise - eat more red meat and do a 1,000 pushups a night to up testosterone....oh damn, that was meant to be me right? LOL
anyways, 4 pregnancies, 4 girls so guess the Tarantula Keepers guide page 119 doesn't count with humans....ha ha :D

I've had 4 boys. Different diets, lifestyles and time of the year each time. The male and female babies come from the male's sperm actually although a woman's body can be more hospitable of having one sex over the other I bet.

Latest posts