• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Selling T Collection (So-cal Pick-up Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You clearly state per your terms of sale that you are not trying to make a profit, either......why auction????

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Your "business" practices are exactly what would stop me from buying anything from you. Someone's word is everything. Good luck to you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is what they do. Muscle the **** outta ppl bullying them to give it to them

This is not arachnopets. No one is being bullied, sweety. We all have to abide by the same rules. My apologies to you that you did not get chosen for purchase but we (as a community) cannot auction anything off in this forum.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't have a problem with auctions as long as it's clear that the item is being auctioned off from the beginning. Same as any other sale. Going forward auctions are fine but must be disclosed clearly from the first time the item is posted. If someone chooses to abuse the policy there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts