• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Selling T Collection (So-cal Pick-up Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taraspatula

Hi everyone, I hope y'all are having a blessed day and thanks for looking. Unfortunately selling T collection due to me enlisting in the marines, hopefully I can protect y'all <3. Prices will be what ever you guys can offer me. I'll just put the prices I bought them for not looking to make a profit so even offer lower if you'd like just something I can have in the bank account when I leave. I don't know how to ship them so it's local pick up only (Inland Empire).

For sale:

Nhandu coloratovillosus $25
Nhandu carapoensis (Female) $55
Brachypelma hamorii (Male) $50
Caribena versicolor $70
Grammostola pulchra $100
2x Grammostola pulchripes $50
3x Monocentropus balfour (Possibly 1 Female) $100 ea

Also have an: Exoterra 18x18x18 for sale that use to house my Theraphosa stirmi

They all have hypercult enclosures that will be included with purchase. Any pictures will be available upon request DM me.

IMG_9108.jpg

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
I’d take them all if you’d be willing to ship I can walk you through it! (They’d only be going to central CA anyways, just too far for me to drive)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sure, I'll take the M balfouri female, too

Will you check the versicolor for me and see if it's male or female, please? I will purchase if it's female. I have a MM. I will also take both G. pulchripes. Of course, I will compensate you for your time.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi everyone, I hope y'all are having a blessed day and thanks for looking. Unfortunately selling T collection due to me enlisting in the marines, hopefully I can protect y'all <3. Prices will be what ever you guys can offer me. I'll just put the prices I bought them for not looking to make a profit so even offer lower if you'd like just something I can have in the bank account when I leave. I don't know how to ship them so it's local pick up only (Inland Empire).

For sale:

Nhandu coloratovillosus $25
Nhandu carapoensis (Female) $55
Brachypelma hamorii (Male) $50
Caribena versicolor $70
Grammostola pulchra $100
2x Grammostola pulchripes $50
3x Monocentropus balfour (Possibly 1 Female) $100 ea

Also have an: Exoterra 18x18x18 for sale that use to house my Theraphosa stirmi

They all have hypercult enclosures that will be included with purchase. Any pictures will be available upon request DM me.

View attachment 55083

View attachment 55084

View attachment 55085

Is your versicolor male or female?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I will pay the full $700 and I have a tarantula chauffer ready and willing to pick them all up. :) Cash in hand. ;)

Taraspatula

C. Versicolor
IMG_9127.jpg

Most likely male M. Balfouri
IMG_9125.jpg

Possible Female (reason i believe its a female because of her bright blue legs compared to the other two that I have which have brown and black legs) M. Balfouri
IMG_9121.jpg

G. Pulchra
IMG_9123.jpg

The other pulchripes
IMG_9126.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is not an auction. Once someone offers to purchase at your posted asking price, you sell them or else you are false advertising.

Taraspatula

UPDATE

There are many offers being thrown at me from on me multiple forums and groups. So I am currently taking all offers till Friday and will be able to picked up on Saturday.

I understand some have offered the asking price but I have decided to go with the best offer but if they flake I will contact you and go down the list. Sorry for the inconvenience but things have to be paid for before I leave for the service. Hope y'all understand thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts