• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Say hello to Princess. My murdercat.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very true, they are a full time job, all time job really. I lost my job in december and it was a blessing in disguise. I've been able to spend more time with all of my animals. My pit puppy was a holy terror when we left the house and i really didn't want to kennel him but being home all the time now as helped so much. When i do go back to work i won't have to worry anymore. I loved my job but i got a severance deal and it's allowed me to take care of several things.
My god, being home with a puppy 24/7 (or close to it) would make raising and training them so much easier..lol, a pit puppy is a freakin alligator with fur, I love them! Maybe I could slip and fall at work...get TWO ebt's, train them and then come back..

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My god, being home with a puppy 24/7 (or close to it) would make raising and training them so much easier..lol, a pit puppy is a freakin alligator with fur, I love them! Maybe I could slip and fall at work...get TWO ebt's, train them and then come back..
Every time I see a bull terrier, it gives me the urge to go watch Friday.

I actually am inquiring about exotic pocket bully puppies right now.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Haha, that's a great way to describe a pit. Pits are truly great dogs, so smart, always willing to learn and work. It's been great to be off with them, he's actually starting to get me and bug in shape again with how athletic he is. He's not even a year old yet and almost fully trained. Still needs a little work to do off the leash but he's getting better.

If you do go through with the fall at work be sure not to break anything so you can run around with the pups:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Every time I see a bull terrier, it gives me the urge to go watch Friday.

I actually am inquiring about exotic pocket bully puppies right now.
Those will be pricey. They are around here anyway. I was looking at bullies too, and pits, boxers, french bulldogs, Cane Corsos etc. For me though, nothing compares to EBTs. They're affectionate, fearless, loyal, stubborn and above all, the most clownish and mischievious breed I've ever witnessed. Just be aware, they'll grab a small animal and snap its neck quicker than you can blink. They were bred for killing rodents, so rabbits and other small animals that arent part of the family are in great danger when they enter their territory. Very efficient killers.

Tnoob

Those will be pricey. They are around here anyway. I was looking at bullies too, and pits, boxers, french bulldogs, Cane Corsos etc. For me though, nothing compares to EBTs. They're affectionate, fearless, loyal, stubborn and above all, the most clownish and mischievious breed I've ever witnessed. Just be aware, they'll grab a small animal and snap its neck quicker than you can blink. They were bred for killing rodents, so rabbits and other small animals that arent part of the family are in great danger when they enter their territory. Very efficient killers.
My cat might need to stop going to the park. She's attacked a few large dogs lately. She has rabies vaccinations. She's a 4 legged obt basicly...

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm getting closer to getting a new EBT. It would help if I could get over Piggy. It's just not happening. I have everything set up for a new pup. I just can't pull the trigger. I don't know why. I love my mutt, rags, and she needs a friend. I just can't do it. Right now I think I'd rather die.

Latest posts