• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Say hello to Princess. My murdercat.

Tnoob

She likes to go to the park.
20190326_110043_HDR.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She's cool looking. I despise cats, myself. My mom passed away recently and left two of them in my care. If you live in south Texas, you can have them...free...with litterbox..and I'll give you twenty dollars and all the cat food..

Please. For the love of God.

Tnoob

She's cool looking. I despise cats, myself. My mom passed away recently and left two of them in my care. If you live in south Texas, you can have them...free...with litterbox..and I'll give you twenty dollars and all the cat food..

Please. For the love of God.
Just wrap them in toilet paper and mail them off. It's close, I'm in Utah. Don't worry about food or litter box. I have plenty of both.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just wrap them in toilet paper and mail them off. It's close, I'm in Utah. Don't worry about food or litter box. I have plenty of both.
Lmao. I talk trash, but now that they're dependent on me, I feel differently. My mom's last words to me were " Did you put Smokey in? I don't want coyotes to get him"... Smokey is her blue eyed grey cat. He's not so bad, tbh. Kinda cool, laid back. Patches, the cat pictured here with my deceased best friend, is spoiled, demanding, standoffish, and spoiled. I said spoiled twice on purpose. This is her with Piggy, the best friend and companion I have ever had. They say your first good dog is never outdone. I say that's horse****. Ive had German shepards, pitbulls(3)..mutts, and this English Bull Terrier. I tell you all, right now, that this breed is special. My brother has boxers, a blue bully, a black lab. I love them. But no other dog is like the EBT. None of them. They have such strength and character..loyalty and love for their alpha til death. They're also bull headed, sometimes brutal (they're terriers..small wild animals get a quick death, large ones get a very hard fight..these dogs, even the mini, do not **** around...) anyway, here is the best friend I've ever had, dead at 6 years old to a genetic kidney disease. I miss her, and think about her, every day. Patches, the dog fighter, made friends with her rather quickly after getting rowdy and being headbutted and pinned in a corner. She accepted Piggy's rule without hesitation. Piggy opened doors with her wedge head, forcefully, and never showed any fear of anything all her life.

Resized_20180901_095852.jpeg

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Lmao. I talk trash, but now that they're dependent on me, I feel differently. My mom's last words to me were " Did you put Smokey in? I don't want coyotes to get him"... Smokey is her blue eyed grey cat. He's not so bad, tbh. Kinda cool, laid back. Patches, the cat pictured here with my deceased best friend, is spoiled, demanding, standoffish, and spoiled. I said spoiled twice on purpose. This is her with Piggy, the best friend and companion I have ever had. They say your first good dog is never outdone. I say that's horse****. Ive had German shepards, pitbulls(3)..mutts, and this English Bull Terrier. I tell you all, right now, that this breed is special. My brother has boxers, a blue bully, a black lab. I love them. But no other dog is like the EBT. None of them. They have such strength and character..loyalty and love for their alpha til death. They're also bull headed, sometimes brutal (they're terriers..small wild animals get a quick death, large ones get a very hard fight..these dogs, even the mini, do not **** around...) anyway, here is the best friend I've ever had, dead at 6 years old to a genetic kidney disease. I miss her, and think about her, every day. Patches, the dog fighter, made friends with her rather quickly after getting rowdy and being headbutted and pinned in a corner. She accepted Piggy's rule without hesitation. Piggy opened doors with her wedge head, forcefully, and never showed any fear of anything all her life.

View attachment 36739
Piggy sure was a beauty, I'm sorry you had to loose her at such a young age, i lost my beagle zetta 6 years ago on Thanksgiving and still haven't gotten over it, she had bladder problems and i spent over 2k on surgery to try and save her, ended up having to put her down, she was only 6 years old too. It killed me and broke my bank, i was only 23 when it happened so that was all of my savings but if i had to do it all again just to have her back i would gladly pay whatever it took.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Piggy sure was a beauty, I'm sorry you had to loose her at such a young age, i lost my beagle zetta 6 years ago on Thanksgiving and still haven't gotten over it, she had bladder problems and i spent over 2k on surgery to try and save her, ended up having to put her down, she was only 6 years old too. It killed me and broke my bank, i was only 23 when it happened so that was all of my savings but if i had to do it all again just to have her back i would gladly pay whatever it took.
Sorry to hear it. Dogs really are a gift from god to mankind. I've been looking at EBT puppies, but every time I get set to buy one, it just feels wrong now. Guess Im not ready, or something. After all the death and grief lately, I think I just want a quiet house for awhile.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry to hear it. Dogs really are a gift from god to mankind. I've been looking at EBT puppies, but every time I get set to buy one, it just feels wrong now. Guess Im not ready, or something. After all the death and grief lately, I think I just want a quiet house for awhile.

Maybe if you went to a rescue shelter some mongrel would choose you as it's best friend.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe if you went to a rescue shelter some mongrel would choose you as it's best friend.
I hear you Enn. I live in the country, where soulless bastards like to abandon dogs. I have Rags still, a mutt that was dropped off, and until recently, peanut, who died at 16. Then there was Jackson, a lab puppy(his brothers and sisters live all up and down my rd, with my neighbors:)) I gave him to my brother. I don't have to look for them in shelters:D. But I mean it when I say this: If its not an EBT, its just a dog..;)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I feel for you brother. 100% agree with you on that. Do what you have to do to cope with everything. I saw your thread about loss awhile back and it hit home for me, didn't really know how to chime in on that one but i knew exactly what you felt. If you need time, take it.
In my experience a new pup could be the medicine you need though. Zetta was actually my savior at one point. My childhood dog Buster (aka Roy) lived for 16 years. We got him when i was 3 and he died when i was 19 so literally was like my brother. When he passed away i lost it. At that point i had already lost my grandma on my dads side, both of my grandpas and my sister in-law so i had learned to cope some what but when Roy died it really took a chunk out of my heart. I only went one week of my life without a dog and it was one of the hardest. My friend was getting ready to put his beagle in a shelter because he couldn't stand how hyper she was. I took her in and i tell you going from a 16 year old dog to a 1 year old helped take my mind off things. When Zetta died i was devastated but i still had Bug and our German shepherd mix Lou so they helped me cope. Lou just passed away last march at the age of 13. Bug has been my rock since then and i really dont know what I'm going to do without her because she is literally a person in a dogs body lol she had bad separation anxiety after Lou passed and had trouble leaving her home alone so we got Barrett last year to keep her company while we're at work.
Again by all means DO WHAT'S YOU FEEL IS BEST but new pup very well could help

@Tnoob sorry to write a book on your thread but had to get this out:D

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Lol I don't start threads thinking it's going to stay on topic.
They never do lol i created a thread about the kids all star game one year and it ended up turning into a couple of members flirting with each other lol you know who by now im sure, it happens on every other thread;)

Tnoob

It's all fun nothing serious but there's 2 on here that can't help themselves when they get together on a thread.
I haven't noticed who yet. I do know I've got a lot going on in my life, and I don't have time for a significant other.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I feel for you brother. 100% agree with you on that. Do what you have to do to cope with everything. I saw your thread about loss awhile back and it hit home for me, didn't really know how to chime in on that one but i knew exactly what you felt. If you need time, take it.
In my experience a new pup could be the medicine you need though. Zetta was actually my savior at one point. My childhood dog Buster (aka Roy) lived for 16 years. We got him when i was 3 and he died when i was 19 so literally was like my brother. When he passed away i lost it. At that point i had already lost my grandma on my dads side, both of my grandpas and my sister in-law so i had learned to cope some what but when Roy died it really took a chunk out of my heart. I only went one week of my life without a dog and it was one of the hardest. My friend was getting ready to put his beagle in a shelter because he couldn't stand how hyper she was. I took her in and i tell you going from a 16 year old dog to a 1 year old helped take my mind off things. When Zetta died i was devastated but i still had Bug and our German shepherd mix Lou so they helped me cope. Lou just passed away last march at the age of 13. Bug has been my rock since then and i really dont know what I'm going to do without her because she is literally a person in a dogs body lol she had bad separation anxiety after Lou passed and had trouble leaving her home alone so we got Barrett last year to keep her company while we're at work.
Again by all means DO WHAT'S YOU FEEL IS BEST but new pup very well could help

@Tnoob sorry to write a book on your thread but had to get this out:D
Its funny you mentioned seperation anxiety. I had three dogs up until Piggy died, then Peanut, now Rags is home alone a lot and she's gotten timid about going outside as well. I need to get her an ebt to raise, I'm just not ready. I work long hours so raising and training a puppy right now would be unfair to both the puppy and me. And my furniture..and boots..and wooden chair legs..

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Its funny you mentioned seperation anxiety. I had three dogs up until Piggy died, then Peanut, now Rags is home alone a lot and she's gotten timid about going outside as well. I need to get her an ebt to raise, I'm just not ready. I work long hours so raising and training a puppy right now would be unfair to both the puppy and me. And my furniture..and boots..and wooden chair legs..
Very true, they are a full time job, all time job really. I lost my job in december and it was a blessing in disguise. I've been able to spend more time with all of my animals. My pit puppy was a holy terror when we left the house and i really didn't want to kennel him but being home all the time now as helped so much. When i do go back to work i won't have to worry anymore. I loved my job but i got a severance deal and it's allowed me to take care of several things.