• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please look at the following

AphonoMel

3 Year Member
I don’t post here often but like reading the polite banter back and forth here. I belong to the other one too, just rather intimidated by it.
I agree with you,the other one you're referring to I find rather annoying.Majority are helpful but there's a handful that are self righteous and arrogant as hell.For example,just look up some random post and you'll find that certain uptight buttons I'm referring to.He or she has a Vand a 9 as their user name.

AphonoMel

3 Year Member
I agree with you,the other one you're referring to I find rather annoying.Majority are helpful but there's a handful that are self righteous and arrogant as hell.For example,just look up some random post and you'll find that certain uptight buttons I'm referring to.He or she has a Vand a 9 as their user name.
I meant butthole not buttons.Stupid auto correct.

Since this appears to be the "Arachnoboards bashing thread" on this page I should add that ime the vast majority of users have been very friendly and helpful towards me on that page except this one "Dry Desert" guy who truly is an ass. I had to "ignore" him (the equivalent of blocking on said forum) because of his rudeness. His gate keeping nonsense is not doing the hobby any favors.