• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. @Phil The Spider House

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Everyone
Just a quick note on much-respected member here - @Phil . This last week I bought some slings from Phil and I would like to say after all my years in the hobby Phil is definitely the most knowledgable and obliging. A really top service even with Royal Mail trying to glitch it up. Even then, Phil's main concern was for the wellbeing of the animals. Top seller, top bloke.
Thank you so much for the great review. I do appreciate when others can also see the passion I have for these wonderful creatures.

And as I always say....Enjoy your furry friends :)

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Received a perfect parcel today from @Phil with 5 new furry babies inside including a special birthday present for my son complete with a card! One very happy child and one very happy friend/customer.

I’m honoured to know such a wonderful man in every aspect not just business, highly recommended for 5star everything!!! X

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received a perfect parcel today from @Phil with 5 new furry babies inside including a special birthday present for my son complete with a card! One very happy child and one very happy friend/customer.

I’m honoured to know such a wonderful man in every aspect not just business, highly recommended for 5star everything!!! X
Thank you so much my legendary review. You are a very dear friend and I hope your son grows up alongside his new furry friend and has a wonderful birthday later this week.

Enjoy your new additions :) x

SpyderGoth

Well what can I say? Phil is awesome and is one of the most passionate and professional people I have had the good fortune to deal/talk with. His furry friends always arrive well packed and in top condition.
You should have no worries at all about buying from Phil. In fact buy something from him now. What are you waiting for. You can make space for another. Go on.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well what can I say? Phil is awesome and is one of the most passionate and professional people I have had the good fortune to deal/talk with. His furry friends always arrive well packed and in top condition.
You should have no worries at all about buying from Phil. In fact buy something from him now. What are you waiting for. You can make space for another. Go on.
Thank you so much for those kind words. I really appreciate it when others can see the passion I have for these wonderful creatures. And yes, I always say....'Enjoy your furry friends' :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the 2x c.versi slings phil. Great customer service, even helped with the right enclosures because he is awsome you like(see what i did there phil? Haha) will continue to buy from phil for many years to come, cannot recommend enough :)

Dan
ha ha....yeah, I am awesome . Thanks for the review. So glad they arrived safe an well....despite Royal Mail's best attempts to ruin it for you.

bioteknik

This was my second trade with Phil. Arrived safely yesterday.
What to say about Phil?
Firstly, the man is a professional. The entire trade from enquiry to purchase to tracking and delivery, to packing and quality is just top drawer.
Secondly, Phil cares about the well being of the animals in his care and their safe arrival to their new home.
Thirdly Phil is dedicated to the well being of Ts . I know its a business but his dedication to the cause is beyond question.

Just the best. Thanks Phil

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This was my second trade with Phil. Arrived safely yesterday.
What to say about Phil?
Firstly, the man is a professional. The entire trade from enquiry to purchase to tracking and delivery, to packing and quality is just top drawer.
Secondly, Phil cares about the well being of the animals in his care and their safe arrival to their new home.
Thirdly Phil is dedicated to the well being of Ts . I know its a business but his dedication to the cause is beyond question.

Just the best. Thanks Phil
thanks for the kind review :)
It's not a business for me, I am a private keeper who just has a sh!t load if spiders that I sometimes have to make some available for others to enjoy, to feed my addiction and continue breeding projects. It's a hobby that I am very passionate about.

Enjoy your furry friends pal :)

thebookman10

I received a parcel from @Phil today with x10 T.albopilosum 1cm slings inside. Everyone was nice and healthy and I moved them into their new enclosures without only a slight hitch, some of the little ones were so curious they climbed onto my hand and wouldn't come down. The packaging was excellent, it was clear to the postal service that there were live inverts inside, and the tarantulas were very bold and didn't look very stressed for being transported in the mail. Overall an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend Phil to everyone.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received a parcel from @Phil today with x10 T.albopilosum 1cm slings inside. Everyone was nice and healthy and I moved them into their new enclosures without only a slight hitch, some of the little ones were so curious they climbed onto my hand and wouldn't come down. The packaging was excellent, it was clear to the postal service that there were live inverts inside, and the tarantulas were very bold and didn't look very stressed for being transported in the mail. Overall an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend Phil to everyone.
thank you very much for your kind review and good to see another new member on the forum.

Enjoy your furry friends :)

T-Lucian

I received 2 female G Rosea's from Phil this week and can't fault any part of the process.

Communication - A*
Honesty - A*
Speed of Service - A*
Overall Experience - A*

I would definitely recommend @Phil to anybody that is thinking of buying from him or in general. I will definitely be using him again!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received 2 female G Rosea's from Phil this week and can't fault any part of the process.

Communication - A*
Honesty - A*
Speed of Service - A*
Overall Experience - A*

I would definitely recommend @Phil to anybody that is thinking of buying from him or in general. I will definitely be using him again!
Thank you so much for the review. It genuinely means a lot to me when people can recognise the passion I have for these wonderful creatures. And as I always say....Enjoy your furry friends :)

Sarah77t

I have had the pleasure of knowing Phil for around 20 months now and I have had 90% of my tarantulas from him. Seeing as we are local we have a good friendship also. He is the T devil on my shoulder, not that I need much persuasion, haha. He has shared his knowledge with me and I have flourished in keeping these beautiful critters and I now have a decent collection

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have had the pleasure of knowing Phil for around 20 months now and I have had 90% of my tarantulas from him. Seeing as we are local we have a good friendship also. He is the T devil on my shoulder, not that I need much persuasion, haha. He has shared his knowledge with me and I have flourished in keeping these beautiful critters and I now have a decent collection
and you know that the 10% really annoyed me! ha ha

Just joking, thank you so much for your kindness. Great comments from a great friend.

Latest posts