• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. @Phil The Spider House

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received a gorgeous P. sazimai and B. albopilosum sling from Phil today. Can't praise him enough really. His spiders always arrive well packaged, in robust, great health and he is on point with communication and aftercare is amazing. In fact, he has become a 'spider friend' and my go to when I want a new tarantula. I know there are other great sellers on this forum but I can only speak for Phil and I can't recommend him enough. Definitely 5 gold stars from me (again!!)
Thanks Jess. Happy to be your 'spider friend' too.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Got a lovely Nicaraguan AF Tliltocatl (Brachypelma) albopilosum and Exo Terra enclosure from @Phil yesterday.Luckily I live pretty locally so no messing with postage.Phil is a top bloke,providing great service ,good prices and always helpfull with good advice.Will definitely be using his services again in near future .

Regards
Konstantin

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all
Got a lovely Nicaraguan AF Tliltocatl (Brachypelma) albopilosum and Exo Terra enclosure from @Phil yesterday.Luckily I live pretty locally so no messing with postage.Phil is a top bloke,providing great service ,good prices and always helpfull with good advice.Will definitely be using his services again in near future .

Regards
Konstantin
Thank you @Konstantin for your feedback. It was really nice to see you again following our initial talk about Ts for couple of hours. :)

Being local always helps as both people get a feel for the right kind of T for their needs and help each other with care needs etc and to prefer to grow a group of spider friends.

Thanks again for your comments, I really do appreciate it.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
The other day expanded my modest T collection with a gorgeous AF Acanthoscurria geniculata from Phil.
As always it was a pleasure to meet him and deal with him.No doubt will be back for more soon.
Regards Konstantin

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all
The other day expanded my modest T collection with a gorgeous AF Acanthoscurria geniculata from Phil.
As always it was a pleasure to meet him and deal with him.No doubt will be back for more soon.
Regards Konstantin
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Enjoyed your company again too. I hope you share some lovely pictures of her as I always enjoy 'genic pic day' :)

Soulman

I received another fantastic delivery today from the wonderful @Phil -cannot recommend highly enough:)
My new Ts arrived very well packed -heat pack still warm! the Ts were all lively and ready to be housed-
thanks so much @Phil I'm thrilled with my new additions!:T:
I received a SAF P.reduncus, N.chromatus juvie,GBB sling, C.Versi sling ,P.Atrichomatus and a D.pantalorus (which I very kindly was given as a freebie!)
If you are looking for Ts make @Phil your first port of call :D:T:
thank you so much for your review. always a pleasure :).
Your the man Phil,have to keep an eye on you.still looking for my 1st T

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your the man Phil,have to keep an eye on you.still looking for my 1st T
always happy to help people make the right choice (no obligation to buy) will just help anyway. as will most people on here, it's a really good family.

Soulman

Thank you so much for your kind words (again). Always enjoy our chats and helping you add to your massive collection You will have more than me soon!!!! ha ha
Thanks hun x
I'm working on it LOL :D:p I think I've got a long way to go before I get anywhere near the number you have...200 and something wasn't it last time you counted!?! LOL...and that's not including all your jumping spider babies! :eek:
How many do you have,if you don't mind? I did not no it was so addictive.I'm thinking two or maybe four.love to see your collection.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Enjoyed your company again too. I hope you share some lovely pictures of her as I always enjoy 'genic pic day' :)
Hi Phil
You are most welcome
The feed back is well deserved.
I will for sure share some pics once she settles in, now when Im in the A.Genic club.Haha
PS Im a little gutted I didn't get the Phormictopus auratus sling it was soo qute.
This racking cant come fast enough. Lol
Regards Konstantin

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Phil
You are most welcome
The feed back is well deserved.
I will for sure share some pics once she settles in, now when Im in the A.Genic club.Haha
PS Im a little gutted I didn't get the Phormictopus auratus sling it was soo qute.
This racking cant come fast enough. Lol
Regards Konstantin
I will hold it for you if you deffo want it.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How many do you have,if you don't mind? I did not no it was so addictive.I'm thinking two or maybe four.love to see your collection.
204 is closer. ha ha
recent (ish) pic but more in the "Spiderhouse" now
20191231_141516.jpg

Konstantin

3 Year Member
I will hold it for you if you deffo want it.
Thats great.Will gladly have it..Sould have the rack shortly then I need to do it up a bit on my days off and in few weeks hopefully will be ready.
Thanks for that.
Regards Konstantin

Last edited:

Soulman

I received another fantastic delivery today from the wonderful @Phil -cannot recommend highly enough:)
My new Ts arrived very well packed -heat pack still warm! the Ts were all lively and ready to be housed-
thanks so much @Phil I'm thrilled with my new additions!:T:
I received a SAF P.reduncus, N.chromatus juvie,GBB sling, C.Versi sling ,P.Atrichomatus and a D.pantalorus (which I very kindly was given as a freebie!)
If you are looking for Ts make @Phil your first port of call :D:T:
This site is jumping around I no ho
204 is closer. ha ha
recent (ish) pic but more in the "Spiderhouse" now
View attachment 43134
still it looks a good setup,I have a couple of front door housings,maybe not for some that like to web.?

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
My homework tonight is to do an Epic Review of Phil at the Spider House, so here it is people:

The T's
Received 5 beautiful t's from him (B boehmi, E campestratus, N chromatus, G pulchra, B hamorri). Some of which I've wanted for a long time. Probably some of the best looking T's I've received. They were actually a fair bit bigger than expected too. Overjoyed and well aware that if I'd purchased these from one of the big online dealers, I'd have paid quite a bit more.

Packing
5*
So well packed, not only did they survive a South Wales valley wintry night, but could probably have lived through a nuclear bomb or even coped with the vacuum of space. They were all extremely lively coming out of the shipping containers, which shows they did not get cold, thanks to the packing which included a heat pack and insulated lining.

Communication
5* can't fault Phil on that! He'll get straight back to you if you have questions. If you're crap with remembering dates then rest assured Phil won't let you forget you have tarantulas coming! He'll give you plenty of warning prior and on the day he sends the package. Plus tracking info. I was more aware of my T's location than I was for some of my nearest and dearest lol

Banter
5*
Phil is very easy to get along with and has a great sense of humour so its always fun and a pleasure to deal with him.

Really, really happy with my purchases and looking forward to the next time I can order from Phil. It's always exciting to see what he has for sale.

Latest posts