• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US P. Irminia and A. Geniculata super deal, wholesale to the public.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry that didn’t make any sense
My apologies,
English is not my native language (reading your post it is not likely to be yours either) so please by all means, let me know what doesn't make sense in what I wrote and I'll do my best to explain.
In Layman's terms, I was trying to say that your trolling behavior towards Casey is what doesn't make sense. Either you can explain yourself and give us a valid reason/justification why you feel that way or as I tried to explain, it would be preferable to stop as you portrait yourself more as a nuisance that a valuable addition to this forum's members.
Cheers.

augiemolly

Do you still have this lot available? I would like to purchase them and donate them all to Tarantulas & Recoverees. You may ship directly to Pierre. Please pm me with your PayPal again. Thank you!!!

@Pgreazy will private message you with his shipping details.
Hey Casey, could you please tell us about Tarantulas & Recoverees. (not sure if that's a play on words or a misspelling). BTW, it's warming up nicely here northern Indiana ( just north of clan country :( ) and looking forward to purchasing a few of your larger little buggers soon.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey Casey, could you please tell us about Tarantulas & Recoverees. (not sure if that's a play on words or a misspelling). BTW, it's warming up nicely here northern Indiana ( just north of clan country :( ) and looking forward to purchasing a few of your larger little buggers soon.

Yes, @Oursapoil is right. Tarantulas & Recoverees is owned by @Pgreazy .....I'm just a contributor/supporter in the group. :)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What she’s doing should be violation of the marketplace rules I’m done with this subject I block her and ignore her so drop it already
This is even more confusing. 1. Create your own forum and marketplace rules, then you have a say. 2. I trust she is relived you blocked her :p . 3. "I’m done with this subject I block her and ignore her so drop it already", this is the most confusing part as you are the one who's been trolling and commenting on posts you were not involved in. 4. Still glad you are finally moving on, please have a wonderful day.

Sandiegodude

3 Year Member
This is even more confusing. 1. Create your own forum and marketplace rules, then you have a say. 2. I trust she is relived you blocked her :p . 3. "I’m done with this subject I block her and ignore her so drop it already", this is the most confusing part as you are the one who's been trolling and commenting on posts you were not involved in. 4. Still glad you are finally moving on, please have a wonderful

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What she’s doing should be violation of the marketplace rules I’m done with this subject I block her and ignore her so drop it already

What am I doing wrong? I am not in violation of any of Tarantula Forums rules. What is it that I can do for you to make you happy, sir? If you were a customer of mine, I am sure I could make you change your mind about all of these negative thoughts you have for me. I have over 200 reviews of very satisfied and happy customers that would love to give you insight of how their experience dealing with me went. I have nothing to hide. I am a positive influence in this community. I am a beneficial member of this forum. If you would please explain to me (as i really do care about your opinion of me) as to why you question my integrity or influence to this forum and it's members?

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What am I doing wrong? I am not in violation of any of Tarantula Forums rules. What is it that I can do for you to make you happy, sir? If you were a customer of mine, I am sure I could make you change your mind about all of these negative thoughts you have for me. I have over 200 reviews of very satisfied and happy customers that would love to give you insight of how their experience dealing with me went. I have nothing to hide. I am a positive influence in this community. I am a beneficial member of this forum. If you would please explain to me (as i really do care about your opinion of me) as to why you question my integrity or influence to this forum and it's members?
You're continuing to reply to a troll, that's what you're doing wrong

Tuck and roll

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
BUMP FOR THE OP
11-P. Irminia slings. Around 1”
6- A. Geniculata slings Around 1/2”

Take them all for 225 shipped.

That is around 10 bucks per sling, you won’t find a deal like this anywhere, better not wait.

Can ship them either Friday or Monday.

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee

Purchase price must be over $40. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be above 45F and below 90°F. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 1 hour of receipt.

Refund Policy

To receive a refund, you must (take pictures of the DOA with pin through abdomen.) Refunds will for animal. Shipping cost will not be refunded. Etc.
Are any of these still available?

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
Hi I am Pierre
I am a Person in Recovery along With my Partner
We are Both Managers of Respective Recovery centers.i started this project from my bed after a Life Changing accident.We are offering Meetings Daily Check ins..Guest Speakers from Hobby to help with their insights and Most important a place to Vent and find Common ground for your issues in All forms of Recovery
Everyone is Recovering from Something
Here is a link to our Youtube.
Feel free to Contact Pierre Sibblies@Fb
Elizabeth Torres at Facebook
Did I Mention that you will Receive a Free Tarantula and Enclosure from Us and Our Allies after 90 Meetings