• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US P. Irminia and A. Geniculata super deal, wholesale to the public.

jrh3

3 Year Member
11-P. Irminia slings. Around 1”
6- A. Geniculata slings Around 1/2”

Take them all for 225 shipped.

That is around 10 bucks per sling, you won’t find a deal like this anywhere, better not wait.

Can ship them either Friday or Monday.

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee

Purchase price must be over $40. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be above 45F and below 90°F. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 1 hour of receipt.

Refund Policy

To receive a refund, you must (take pictures of the DOA with pin through abdomen.) Refunds will for animal. Shipping cost will not be refunded. Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
11-P. Irminia slings. Around 1”
6- A. Geniculata slings Around 1/2”

Take them all for 225 shipped.

That is around 10 bucks per sling, you won’t find a deal like this anywhere, better not wait.

Can ship them either Friday or Monday.

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee

Purchase price must be over $40. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be above 45F and below 90°F. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 1 hour of receipt.

Refund Policy

To receive a refund, you must (take pictures of the DOA with pin through abdomen.)
Do you still have this lot available? I would like to purchase them and donate them all to Tarantulas & Recoverees. You may ship directly to Pierre. Please pm me with your PayPal again. Thank you!!!

@Pgreazy will private message you with his shipping details.

jrh3

3 Year Member
Do you still have this lot available? I would like to purchase them and donate them all to Tarantulas & Recoverees. You may ship directly to Pierre. Please pm me with your PayPal again. Thank you!!!

sorry they all sold last soon after the ad was posted.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

That was very generous of you even if it didn’t work out!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Troll, troll, go away
Have you anything nice to say?
If you don't, that's okay
Keep it to yourself, or go away
Be more understanding @octanejunkie , his/her feelings were apparently hurt bad, it'll probably take a long time for the wound to heal. I would recommend him/her to start using some KY in the future but then again I am not a medical doctor....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
She is not the of of T far from it

I've been here for a while now. There are other members that have been here much longer than I have, of course. I am trying to be humble when I ask you this If I may but what have I done to you, personally, for you to be so judgemental of me? If I have never dealt with you before, why do you say such irrelevant things?

Last edited:

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
I've been here for a while now. There are other members that have been here much longer than I have, of course. I am trying to be humble when I ask you this If I may but what have I done to you, personally, for you to be so judgemental of me? If I have never dealt with you before, why do you say such irrelevant things?
The Fact that she would come out of her way to comment negativity shows some bad feelings they need to work out.
BLESS UP ️️️

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry I don’t have to I don’t like people like her and people like her and what she doesn’t agent be able to be on here

What do you mean by people like me?? You don't even know me to say what kind of person I am. You don't know my morals. You don't know my character. How can you judge someone you don't know????? You can send me a private message letting me know in detail as to why you feel so bitter towards me. I have done nothing to you. I don't even know who you are.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am still confused on why you are holding on so much hate towards Casey.
Casey is one of the most beloved breeder/seller on this forum and for my experience with her she brings a tremendous amount of time and knowledge to the hobby and this forum. She does this for a living and we are all glad she does. Please come up with some valid reasons to share and to justify this negativity towards her, because right now you really start to look like a troll and you are the one that should be banned from this place.

Sandiegodude

3 Year Member
Sorry I don’t have to I don’t like people like her and people like her and what she doesn’t agent be able to be on here
Sorry that didn’t make any sense
I am still confused on why you are holding on so much hate towards Casey.
Casey is one of the most beloved breeder/seller on this forum and for my experience with her she brings a tremendous amount of time and knowledge to the hobby and this forum. She does this for a living and we are all glad she does. Please come up with some valid reasons to share and to justify this negativity towards her, because right now you really start to look like a troll and you are the one that should be banned from this place.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry that didn’t make any sense
I can appreciate the fact that not everybody likes everybody and that's one of the benefits of living in a free society. What isn't cool, is going out of your way to insert yourself into a thread specifically to malign, discredit and interfere with what should be an easy transaction between a seller and potential buyers.

Everybody in the marketplace here understands that it is incumbent and beholden upon them to conduct their transactions efficiently, professionally and cordially.

You interfering with a sales process with the comments that you've posted is not only uncool, it's also a violation of the marketplace rules.

Be calm and keep on

Last edited: