• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Oursapoil - Positive review

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oursapoil. Can't go wrong here. Purchase a trio of adult and subadult spiders from Vincent and son. They were shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. Credit goes to a man with politeness and honesty in abundance. I would recommend Vincent and son to anyone, just as others have said in this thread.

Thanks Vincent. Looking forward to further purchases in the very near future.

Sincerely in spiders,
Stevee@arachnoiden
It is our pleasure Steve. Both Enzo and I are thrilled to have found a paradise @arachoiden for some of our mature males to get a chance to fulfill their life’s duty. Thank you for making this such a pleasant transaction, we are looking for the next one.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It is our pleasure Steve. Both Enzo and I are thrilled to have found a paradise @arachoiden for some of our mature males to get a chance to fulfill their life’s duty. Thank you for making this such a pleasant transaction, we are looking for the next one.
arachnoiden: nice business partner Ourspoil!!!

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Oursapoil Just received an Acanthoscurria geniculata from Vinnie and Enzo absolutely stunning T! Well packed, outstanding customer service, this vendor is unique as I admire their love and care for their tarantulas. Vinny kept a close eye out on the T as she traveled, very prompt and quick shipping, he also provided the T with plenty of moisture in the container as well as a heat pack. The T came out of the deli cup very calmly and that's an indicator to me that she was well taken care of, usually genics are very skittish, but this one was so content that she took 2 crickets immediately as she entered her enclosure. It was an honor and privilege getting a T from Enzo and Vinnie, very kind, caring, and amazing people. I would highly recommend to anyone here on the forum as well as outside of the forum that you would make your purchases with Enzo and Vinnie. They are superior keepers who actually care about each and every one of their T's and they are totally awesome! Thank you Enzo and Vinnie!!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Oursapoil Just received an Acanthoscurria geniculata from Vinnie and Enzo absolutely stunning T! Well packed, outstanding customer service, this vendor is unique as I admire their love and care for their tarantulas. Vinny kept a close eye out on the T as she traveled, very prompt and quick shipping, he also provided the T with plenty of moisture in the container as well as a heat pack. The T came out of the deli cup very calmly and that's an indicator to me that she was well taken care of, usually genics are very skittish, but this one was so content that she took 2 crickets immediately as she entered her enclosure. It was an honor and privilege getting a T from Enzo and Vinnie, very kind, caring, and amazing people. I would highly recommend to anyone here on the forum as well as outside of the forum that you would make your purchases with Enzo and Vinnie. They are superior keepers who actually care about each and every one of their T's and they are totally awesome! Thank you Enzo and Vinnie!!
Thank you so much Jason for the kind words. We couldn't be happier that one of our baby went to a good house with such a loving keeper and not too far from us either :)
Looking forward to many more interactions with you my friend and hopefully one day to get to show you our collection.
Thank you once again.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Vincent and Enzo are truly a amazing team! Kind, courteous and very professional. Their animals are much loved and extremely well cared for. Communication A+++ I highly recommend. Happy I found true friends in the tarantula world!
There is nothing Enzo and I like more than to get to meet people sharing the same passion for our critters :)
We were thrilled that we had the chance to welcome you to our home and show you our collection, Enzo was so happy to know the Ts are going to a loving home where they will be loved and well taken care of.
Looking forward to coming to your place springtime for some long overdue pig belly scratching ;)
P.S: Please tell Mr that next year we must plan a nice ride all together.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looking forward to coming to your place springtime for some long overdue pig belly scratching ;)
P.S: Please tell Mr that next year we must plan a nice ride all together.
If "pig belly scratching" is code for something that culminates with a Mr and "a nice ride all together" I have to remind you this is a family forum, sir

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Do you have a go fund me for future therapy?
I'd like to help out
@Poppy2020 , please leave a link here for people who would like to make donations to your animal refuge. @octanejunkie volunteered to donate :p
Please add a link as well to a video involving some great belly scratching :D

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
E830A536-1590-4BB1-A9D0-B1FB6BEF79AB.jpeg

Attachments

• C992FE9D-941D-458D-AF10-40200A166CC5.jpeg
    C992FE9D-941D-458D-AF10-40200A166CC5.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 10
  • BFCA3A74-1B23-446A-B319-0FB36E2CA31A.jpeg
    BFCA3A74-1B23-446A-B319-0FB36E2CA31A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 10

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I received 12 healthy C. fimbriatus slings from Oursapoil. They were produce by him and Enzo and was the first sac they produced! I'm so proud of Enzo and congratulate him on his success. Thank you for my new babies! I appreciate them very much! Packing was top notch and shipping was on point. I would never hesitate to do business with them! They make such a wonderful father and son team and are great assets to this hobby! Much love to you both! :) ❤️

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I received 12 healthy C. fimbriatus slings from Oursapoil. They were produce by him and Enzo and was the first sac they produced! I'm so proud of Enzo and congratulate him on his success. Thank you for my new babies! I appreciate them very much! Packing was top notch and shipping was on point. I would never hesitate to do business with them! They make such a wonderful father and son team and are great assets to this hobby! Much love to you both! :) ❤️
Thank you so much Casey. It's been a few years now but Enzo and I will never forget that some of his first Ts were gift from you that you sent him on his birthday (don't go ask Casey for birthday gift tarantulas people, Enzo was 5 years old!). You are a wonderful seller and an even better friend ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you so much Casey. It's been a few years now but Enzo and I will never forget that some of his first Ts were gift from you that you sent him on his birthday (don't go ask Casey for birthday gift tarantulas people, Enzo was 5 years old!). You are a wonderful seller and an even better friend ;)

That means so much to me! Your friendship is deeply valued and I love both of you guys!

Latest posts