• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Oursapoil - Positive review

Theneil

3 Year Member
Sorta late getting this up, but i wanted to post a positive review for Oursapoil. They had a mature maleni wanted and we were able to work out a mutually agreeable trade. Communication was prompt and clear, Shipping dates were given in advance and followed through, and packaging was good. The male arrived alive and well and hopefully there will be some E. cyanagnothas slings in the future because of it. :)

Two thumbs up. Would happily work with Oursapoil again. :)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorta late getting this up, but i wanted to post a positive review for Oursapoil. They had a mature maleni wanted and we were able to work out a mutually agreeable trade. Communication was prompt and clear, Shipping dates were given in advance and followed through, and packaging was good. The male arrived alive and well and hopefully there will be some E. cyanagnothas slings in the future because of it. :)

Two thumbs up. Would happily work with Oursapoil again. :)
Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing this trade with you and fingers crossed for many many slings!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dammit! Let's try again! Ourspoil is one of the nicest people on this forum. Hard to be positive all the time, but he does better than I ever could. He sent me a MM P. cam awhile back. He didn't want payment. Only what was best for the spider. He only asked for some slings ico a sac. Unfortunately, my evil female ate him. That transaction turned into a good friendship. I am honored to call him friend. Oh yes...I almost forgot: He is someone I would do transactions with any time!!!

Cheers Buddy:beer:

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It was my first time buying to "Oursapoil". The service was 200%. I recommend them. We will keep in touch. Thanks
Thank you so much Felix, the pleasure was all mine. Tip of my hat to you for being a stellar forum member and a gentleman to deal with.

John2097

3 Year Member
Bought a beautiful B emilia female from Vincent. Received the ts in great condition. Packaging skill was very professional like any other dealer. Fast and easy transaction. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again in the future. Very passionate about the hobby. Thank you :)

-all the best John

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bought a beautiful B emilia female from Vincent. Received the ts in great condition. Packaging skill was very professional like any other dealer. Fast and easy transaction. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again in the future. Very passionate about the hobby. Thank you :)

-all the best John
It was truly my pleasure John, Enzo and I are so happy to know one of our "babies" will be very well taken care of in her new home. Thank you once again and have a lovely day.

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Add one more great review for Vincent and Enzo! I was able to grab a load of fantastic spiders for a great price. Packaged tight and secure, every single one was well fed and in great shape. How y’all managed to pack that female GBB without a single kicked hair is beyond me haha. I would absolutely do business with these gentlemen again!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Enzo is the BUM DIGGITY! (Vincent not so much :p) . Received a well fed, beautiful P. irmina from my good friend. Packing outstanding. You know the T is doing well when it comes out fighting!!!! It ran on me twice!! Vincent contacted me regularly to let me know "the lady" was in transit. He even knew it arrived before I did. Can you say "fantastic communication "? My buddy (I am proud of that) is a number one Class A Mark I great guy. He is a shining star on this site. Will definitely do business with him again. THANKS ENZO FOR PARTING WITH SUCH A COOL TARANTULA. I OWE YOU ONE PAL.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Add one more great review for Vincent and Enzo! I was able to grab a load of fantastic spiders for a great price. Packaged tight and secure, every single one was well fed and in great shape. How y’all managed to pack that female GBB without a single kicked hair is beyond me haha. I would absolutely do business with these gentlemen again!
Thank you so much for the kind words Steve, it was our pleasure. We are thrilled to know our “babies” are in good hands.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enzo is the BUM DIGGITY! (Vincent not so much :p) . Received a well fed, beautiful P. irmina from my good friend. Packing outstanding. You know the T is doing well when it comes out fighting!!!! It ran on me twice!! Vincent contacted me regularly to let me know "the lady" was in transit. He even knew it arrived before I did. Can you say "fantastic communication "? My buddy (I am proud of that) is a number one Class A Mark I great guy. He is a shining star on this site. Will definitely do business with him again. THANKS ENZO FOR PARTING WITH SUCH A COOL TARANTULA. I OWE YOU ONE PAL.
We are so thrilled that our second beautiful female is now with you. Your words are beyond kind and you have a special place in our heart as you were also the first person we sent a T to a few years back ;)
If you think she is feisty, wait until you’ll try to retrieve an egg sack from her :p

Steve123

3 Year Member
Oursapoil. Can't go wrong here. Purchase a trio of adult and subadult spiders from Vincent and son. They were shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. Credit goes to a man with politeness and honesty in abundance. I would recommend Vincent and son to anyone, just as others have said in this thread.

Thanks Vincent. Looking forward to further purchases in the very near future.

Sincerely in spiders,
Stevee@arachnoiden