• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Other pets?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes but fortunately the collar stops him from doing it. He was 2& 1/2 when I got him, he was chucked out of his racing yard as he had starting stall issues lol. He is very clever and funny.
Your horse is lovely.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Yes but fortunately the collar stops him from doing it. He was 2& 1/2 when I got him, he was chucked out of his racing yard as he had starting stall issues lol. He is very clever and funny.
Your horse is lovely.
Thanks :) he's my babe. As long as he has food he doesn't crib.
What style of riding do you do?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I worked in nh racing yard for years. With Vegas I do showing and dressage and occasional long distance ride as he never tires. Neither of us have the patience to excell at dressage but we won a championship a few years ago :)
Do you compete on your boy ?

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I used to event but now my knees are shot so I don't jump any more. I do dressage and teach lessons, and Profit is my school horse.
I recently got an appendix gelding named Archie and together we are experimenting with western dressage :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't do much jumping as he was broken to race at such a young age I worry his joints Maybe weakened although he enjoys jumping he gets over excited about everything. He is by Distinctly North and out of a Cahill Road mare.His proper name is spitefool but I didn't fancy shouting that up the field :)

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I don't do much jumping as he was broken to race at such a young age I worry his joints Maybe weakened although he enjoys jumping he gets over excited about everything. He is by Distinctly North and out of a Cahill Road mare.His proper name is spitefool but I didn't fancy shouting that up the field :)
Hahaha!

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I just posted some pics of my other horse and pony in the vertebrates section :)