• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Other pets?

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Hey everyone I was just curious if any of you guys and girls have other pets beside T's? I have 2 dogs, both females, one is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie mix named Rosie who is 9 years old, she is my guardian angel and my shadow. lol I also have a Yellow Lab named Belle who is 8 months old and a very clumsy energetic puppy, who I will breed when she is two years old. And I have a DSH cat named Pooter lol My brother has a Flowerhorned Cichlid in a 90 gallon tank, he is about 11 inches long. And you all know about my 3 T's haha! :) I have a zoo!

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Yes, we have two cats, Lockesley (male) and Shelby (female). Also a GSD puppy named Harley. My brothers keep mice. And while we don't really consider them pets, we have about 25 laying hens. That's our current "menagerie". I also used to have a horse named Ellie. Rats, fish, turtles, and rabbits have also all been part of our household at some point as well.

khatchet

3 Year Member
If you go one the the vertabreat part of the forum and look I have pic of all my othere pet I have about 10 pet in all maybe more.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Yes, we have two cats, Lockesley (male) and Shelby (female). Also a GSD puppy named Harley. My brothers keep mice. And while we don't really consider them pets, we have about 25 laying hens. That's our current "menagerie". I also used to have a horse named Ellie. Rats, fish, turtles, and rabbits have also all been part of our household at some point as well.

I love horses! I have been riding them since I was 3 years old :D

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
You should get one!
1005904_10151526587343733_759353422_n.jpg 1011399_10151565728563733_1262541997_n.jpg

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Did own scorpions a few yrs back. I have two cats, Daisy & her son Thomas, a dwarf rabbit named Howard Moon & my boyf has a german Shepard puppy named Samantha, we dont live together but I still class her as my pet too :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry couldn't resist putting two pics on so you can see him in action. He rarely has four hooves on the floor at the same time :)

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Wow a scorpion? How are they as pets?
We had two emperor scorpions. I never used to get them out of tank but my ex did from time to time. I loved watching them walking around, especially under a blue light as they glow green. Watching them moult is just amazing. As much as i enjoyed them, i bought them for my ex as a xmas prezzie in 2008, so left them with him when we separated and dont think il ever buy anymore for myself and my new boyf is terrified of them so wont be getting any for him lol

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Sorry couldn't resist putting two pics on so you can see him in action. He rarely has four hooves on the floor at the same time :)
Oh cool! I'm not the only weirdo who has tarantulas AND horses :)
This is my 19 year old Quarter hirse Profit. I've had him since he was four :)
I also have cats, dogs (one is a wolf htbrid), snakes, fish, a wild rabbit that I raised from 1 day old, a wolf spider and a Vinegaroon

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385689677638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385689677638.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 7