• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Now, the formal introduction

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I now introduce you all to Romeo my new 10 week old Pembroke Welsh Corgi!!!

20190726_185313.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He met some children that were visiting my neighbor earlier today. He was actually really gentle for a puppy which surprised me because he is always clamping down on something (that something is my fingers, toes, ear, you name it he has at least tried to bite it).

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He met some children that were visiting my neighbor earlier today. He was actually really gentle for a puppy which surprised me because he is always clamping down on something (that something is my fingers, toes, ear, you name it he has at least tried to bite it).
Its funny though, even as puppies, with those sharp puppy teeth, they seem to know just how hard they can bite without breaking skin.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had to upgrade his crate a couple days ago, as he already outgrew a small. He is sleeping much better now. He is sleeping throughout night already. He only cried three time in nearly two weeks.

Latest posts