• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie here...I need help to ID what T we got

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would like ask if they eat each other because we got some of them in the same pile of coconut husk...one thing I know they like to live near termites
Personally if you are worried about them eating each other I would keep them individually - even if in the wild you found them together making them live together in an enclosed environment may cause them to canabalise... All the orphanacus we have we keep individually :)
They were probably living near the termites as its an easy source of food for them :)

Wilze

We are actually looking for the panay blue and the philippine tangerine..I found out that they are in my place...but I think they are not in coconut husk...I'll post if we caught a blue one when we try in the mountains.. hopefully; thank you very much for the info and advices I got from you guys

Latest posts