• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New additions!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Love T violaceous.
Our comes out about 3 nights a week to just hang out.

You can see his tibial hook from this angle
IMG_20200708_215336.jpg

Grandsouls

Love T violaceous.
Our comes out about 3 nights a week to just hang out.

You can see his tibial hook from this angle
View attachment 47534

Nice !
They are pretty awesome I have to agree!
Although just small the webbing and appetite and speed is just fun as hell!
I’m lucky I have a secluded room That’s always dark as hell. So all are always out to say hello too.
Well for 15 minutes or so till they realize what’s going on and hide away haha I didn’t think my regalis cared about hiding etc and didn’t see its hide or what ever. But if I’m in the room to long it goes and hides in the bark haha

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As a MM he is a lot more gregarious and social. We can hover around his tank when he's out and he doesn't run.

His tank is in our living room right next to the TV and a lava lamp. I've renamed him Brick.
He loves lamp.

Grandsouls

60A7CEC8-F8CD-4C1E-9265-1F9BD15CDDC3.jpeg

K Brunnipes sling tackling cricket leg. All have molted at lease once so far. Growing really fast with crazy appetite they eat any cricket parts I give them.
So cute to watch caught cute video of one shaking its booty and biting the leg.
DCAC95A2-19F4-4C37-9126-5CE83A049433.jpeg

A1DE7123-C94C-4748-976D-0AF96A1ECA65.jpeg

Pink toe webbed the whole top of the enclosure. Eating lots little piggy.
402C431B-30A4-4946-9A6F-5797B2B297BB.jpeg

This beauty never seizes to amazing me. I need too make it a new enclosure right away. She’s about the only one I think I have that actively runs around to catch crickets so fun to watch.