• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Eight Legged Babies

Prudance

3 Year Member
Fed the T's today and got some great pics. Also I have a lot more pet holes now. Someone had to move and their new apartment has a no pets policy so they sold their entire collection to the local mom and pop pet store. I have purchased several of them. I'll have to sneak in late one night to capture some pics of the hidey spiders.
This is Biscuit Grammostola rosea
Biscuit 5-21-16.JPG

Blondie Aphonopelma sp. flagstaff orange
Blondie 5-21-16.JPG

Prudance

3 Year Member
My son's T Charc. Grammostola pulchripes
Charc 5-21-16.JPG

This is Chewbecca we think she is an Lp. The awkward position is her going after food. She hits it hard! Grrr Arg!
Chewie 5-21-16.JPG

This is the enclosure we got her in, wanted to plump her up before rehousing her Chilobrachys kaeng krachan.
Chilobrachys kaeng krachan.JPG

This one got rehoused right away as she was incredibly grumpy with so little substrate. Hasn't burrowed at all, just webbed everything up. Cyriopagopus paganus
Cyriopagopus paganus 5-21-16.JPG

Prudance

3 Year Member
I sneaked in an caught a couple of the pet holes out and about tonight.

Azul Haplopelma lividum
Azul 5-21-16.JPG

Haplopelma vonwirthi.
Haplopelma vonwirthi.JPG

I've had her for a few weeks now and seen her a handful of times but she looks kind of too skinny to me. Anyone else?

Prudance

3 Year Member
Put in an order at Pet center for 6 more T's and got a freebee for 7 total. Then we found a little jumping spider in our silkworm shipment. As it came from another part of the country we can't release it so now it's our little pet. That means 8 new arachnids for us. Yay!

The Stow away.
IMG_3913.JPG

Grammostola actaeon
IMG_3876.JPG

Prudance

3 Year Member
We also got a Chilobrachys fimbriatus and a Brachypelma klaasi but the pics didn't come out very well. So I'll update as I can. I'm also working on getting an updated list of my collection.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have to agree. Had a tug of war with my juvenile A anax last night over its old exo.
They are honestly the best part of my day. :)