• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My arachnophobic daughter wants a T.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
was just looking at jamie's website. The P. pulcher kit shows they only have 1 available :( now that i told my son he's super excited about getting his A. versicolor. I see them on net-bug.net but now i don't know what i want to order with it lol.

Decisions decisions decisions.
I was going to get it, should have ordered it before I said anything I guess, :p
Sasystace said she already put it in her cart at Jamies and I knew there was only one
so, told Meg maybe next time :T:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i skipped the pulcher this time. Maybe next order. I got my son his #1 wishlist item, the A. versicolor, and got my self a LP :)

swimbait

3 Year Member
I'm surprised by how surprised everyone hear was by the P.pulchers lol It is a pretty common T in the hobby can't believe this was a fews first time seeing them. They are awesome tarantulas. I have a few, most of the time they web everything head to toe, creating tube around the perimeter. I housed a couple slings in large cups and they did more of what a P. cambridgei would do and just built a dent against the bark at the bottom. Beautiful tarantulas forsure, not a bad attitude that I have ever seen yet either

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm new :) and haven't looked much at arboreal because the terrestrial are what i'm most interested in. But i gotta have 1 or 2 arboreal to have a complete collection right? :)

swimbait

3 Year Member
I'm new :) and haven't looked much at arboreal because the terrestrial are what i'm most interested in. But i gotta have 1 or 2 arboreal to have a complete collection right? :)

Depends who you're asking, some collections aren't complete until mass amounts of tarantulas has been accomplished hahahaha but yes you definitely should have a couple(dozen) arboreals in your collection

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The first I saw of the pulcher was in a breeders t room, an adult female on full display. Very unique looking and gorgeous. I had just bought 4 other spiders or I would have been hounding him for it. He's got slings from her for sale, I believe. I may add that to my list. Walking into that t room is like going to Disneyland...

Latest posts