• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Live Random Movie/TV Quotes.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
"Let me ask you something. We Italians, we got our families, and the church. The Irish, they got their homeland. The jews, their tradition. Even the ******s, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson. What do you have?"
"The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting."

I love that quote. The good shepard.

Last edited:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There's somethin' I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread, man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. It was weird, I... I mean, you probably didn't hear about it 'cause I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow, that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's somethin' I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread, man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. It was weird, I... I mean, you probably didn't hear about it 'cause I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow, that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
Lmao