• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I want one of these. Does anyone keep them??

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Whats a versicolor?? I keep hearing about them. Any pics??
Here were my three versi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390520581.474010.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390520597.777940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390520609.786395.jpg

jon ross

3 Year Member
Lovely looking ts. Ive defo gotta have some of these. Im going to get the versicolor and guyana on pay day. Not going to bother with the white knee for now. Those vericolors are just amazing!!

jon ross

3 Year Member
DAMN IT!!! The spider shop sold all the juvenile versicolors!! So now ive just gotta get the guyana sling and the viv for the versicolor and just sit tight and wait. Feel gutted lol

jon ross

3 Year Member
Yea some real pretty ones there. Ive found another breeder in essex uk that sells hundreds of different types so versicolor is but on the list. Yay!! Do you get many big ts in the wild in the states?? Id love to go there i wana srive down route 66 oneday

jon ross

3 Year Member
Ive just orederd a guyana pink toe sling and a equador purple pink toe sling. Went on a hunt for a versicolor sling but no luck. Ive bought its home for when i do find one tho :). I cant wait to get them!!!

jon ross

3 Year Member
The description of the purple pink toe ive ordered just says that they are very dolicile and not agressive atall but just very fast lol. Shud be fun then!