• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello all from Kent in the UK

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Give her a few days to settle and I'm sure she'll be fine. My largest B. albopilosum, still only about 3cm, has a habit of sitting over its water bowl as if telling me it needs filling and when I do it runs about 1'' and turns its butt towards me but has never kicked hairs.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They are adorable Ts. I never intended buying one but got this one free with some other Ts I'd ordered and promptly fell in love with it so I bought 2 more. It has just abandoned its burrowing and spends all its time on the surface but the other 2 are still at the stage living underground although I can see them scurrying about on the bottom.

DeanoMolly

3 Year Member
They way they burrow is incredible as well, we sat there n watched her for ages last night, although this morning the substrate is in front of her hide, haha! Everyone sings there praises which I guess yesterday was unexpected, I'm going to have a look underneath later and see if she's doing what your two are!

Latest posts