• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grammostola Pulchra, is this normal?

LGTARANTULAS

3 Year Member
It’s actually a great part of the hobby, choosing substrate, mixing it and creating a new home for your T , it is so underrated... I’ve kept my pamph on “spider life” his whole life but I find it dries out too quick and definitely not worth the money... Mix up your own is the way to go :)
You make such a great point. It's really exciting constructing the enclosure and decorating it for your pet to enjoy and mixing substrate is apart of that haha :)

benihime

3 Year Member
Thank you. I'm thankful for each and every one of you and your suggestions. I'll try the Cocofiber and vermiculite mix as it's the most suggested and see how it goes.

benihime

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! Just wanted to give you guys an update of her. I changed her substrate and she seems to be enjoying moving it around a lot more than the coco chips so thank you to all of you! Also her abdomen started to get really bald and I can see that her skin under is slowly turning black so I think she's in the pre-molt period so I'm not so worried about it anymore.

Latest posts